![]() |
heys ! time is passing really fast ~ it's coming to the end of May and it'll soon be my 5th week of school !
as I've said in my prev. post , I would be studying everyday and I really am doing so ! =D
proud of myself and I hope this continues ! :) stress is really minimised by quite a lot by studying everyday !
but I'm just concentrating on Psych as it requires a lot of reading and understanding of the chapters .
I've finished reading Chap. 5 , might continue with Chap. 6 either later or tomorrow ~
taking a break now and I've also completed PStats assignment ! =D
there's really a lot to do , self-study , assignments , projects and preparation of term test
which will come in week 7 ~
just a few days back , I felt like withdrawing from my course cos' of the school fees :(
felt very overwhelmed , still worrying about how to pay my school fees .
on Friday , I went to consult somebody in my school about it and I guess I'll be taking up the tuition fee loan .
I've thought through , I'm not gonna give up so easily , not gonna let financial matters stop me from going after my passion , not gonna let anything affect me and pull me down .
so this coming June holidays , I guess I'll be working ? but again , I have to check my schedule first .
actually I wanted to study and just relax for the holiday but I guess I have to work to
earn more income for myself .
the situation now is really not good .. money is a huge problem .
the overwhelming stress I felt a week back is slowly fading away but I'm still very very worried about money issues .
I'm gonna save up on my expenses and my desires , spend lesser !
life will get better , things will get better .
one day , someday , somehow , it will .
I'm gonna work really really hard and earn more money at the same time , start saving up for Uni. fees .
it's been a long time since I really went out ever since Poly started , but nvm ! I'll get the chance soon ! :)
work hard now and enjoy later ! =D
I know it's only the first mth of school and I shouldn't be so tensed up or stressed up but actually I'm not VERY stress also .
it's just that I'm pushing myself a lot harder than others , I'm pushing myself to study so that I can do well .
IT'S JUST THE MONEY ISSUE .
I know I can do it if I want to . Limits are only those we set upon ourselves , so I will defy mine !
a few hours ago , I was just wondering what would have been different if I didn't choose this course ?
what would have been different if I went to a JC instead ?
but all I know is I wouldn't have met such nice classmates and nice ppl in TP if I chose something else .
I'm appreciative of the ppl I am with now and for the next 3 years :)
going to TP is not a wrong choice , not even when I have a nearer institution to go to .
sometimes , going to a new environment is a good thing .
for me , it's like a breathing space .
away from the ppl who have hurt me greatly , away from the ppl who don't appreciate me , away from the ppl who don't deserve me :)
of cos' , I still cherish a few friends and I really hope they feel the same way too .
ever since THAT incident , I've been more guarded and I guess I've changed .
I no longer hold on to friendship so much , not when I think the person will just take me for granted .
I can't say that it isn't important to me or it doesn't matter to me alrd as I still hold on to a few friendship cos' they are really great friends , it's just that I don't want to get hurt so I don't hold on to it so much .
I really wonder why some ppl got no sense of consciousness or did they just choose to
ignore it and hurt me deliberately ?
but anyway , I can do without this kind of friendship :)
not referring to anyone in particular though , so no offence !
it kind of sounds ridiculous to me having friendship prob at the age of 18 LOL
I don't know but I just think that ppl definitely don't deserve you if they keep taking you for granted while you treasure the friendship so much .
ok enough said , shall post again soon ! :)
byebyes !
I will be happy .
