
heys ppl ! long time since I blogged eh ? hahahas
was busy with school previously , preparations for tests and exam ~
then now it's my holidays ! near to 2 months of holidays !
I've started working and this coming week would be hardcore week of work ~ LOL
6 days work week ! hopefully can work longer hours in future ! so earn more ! =D
oh and I'm working with my boyf ~ ♥
second job with him ! ^^
of cos' , I'm gonna have fun during this holiday as well , not gonna keep working only ~
give myself a break !
been feeling mentally tired for quite some time alrd , and I'm still flaring up over minor stuffs tsk .
hopefully this would stop soon , really soon ~~
working keeps my mind off things but when I'm off from work , I start feeling things again ..
shall let time heal it , shall give myself time .
I want to earn lots of money ! to save up for my own use , to spend on loved ones and to save up for Uni.
yeah I know , still got like 3 more yrs to Uni. but I just want to start saving earlier so I don't have to feel so frustrated over Uni. fees in future ~
and talking about Uni. , boyf is starting his Uni. classes tmr :(
it's only been a week since my holiday started and a week that we've been with each other everyday , but I'm starting to miss him , cos' he has to go school and we would have lesser time tgt :(
can only see him when we work tgt and night time :(
nvm , for his own future ! =D and also coming Saturday gonna go out with him to somewhere for our 5yr 5mths ! ♥♥
he's probably the only one who can tolerate all my nonsense ~ hahas
it's kind of difficult for me to smile genuinely nowadays so I do stupid faces whenever I take pictures ~
hahas .. I'm losing the feel to blog alrd =X
oh anyway , I got an iPhone with boyf , our second couple phone ..
and talking abt couple phone , I feel so bad cos' something happened to his first one ~ :(
ok , I've got nothing much to say alrd , byebyes ! =D