Monday, 2 January 2012
a brand new start for everything .
hell0s ppl ! sorry for the lack of updates !
I'm nowhere near fine but I really hope to be ok again soon :)
anyway , HAPPY 2012 ! it's the first week of the year !
get up and enjoy and be happy ! =D
so how was the last day of 2011 ??!? mine was great !
hahas I feel like I'm talking to myself LOL ..
everything starts anew .
a new year , new resolutions , new wishes :)
I've updated the little corner in this blog , my resolutions !
it's mostly about me , cos' I really want to be happy again :)
leave the bad memories in 2011 and bring the good ones with you ~
for those who are starting school tomorrow , happy schooling ! =D
I still can't find a job :( hahahas and I'm mentally prepared that I won't be able to go into Psychology .
but that wouldn't make me want to give up on Psychology !
if I still like the course after Poly , I will definitely pursue Psychology in Uni ! so be it if it takes a longer time :)
this is my dream and passion and I'll fight for it !
BUT , if I think I'm more into the course I'm going for in Poly , I'll just stick with it :)
but I think there's a high chance that I'll take Psychology in Uni :)
I'm prepared to see the results , even if it's really lousy , I'll accept it ..
as long as it brings me somewhere , I'm contented :)
of cos' , I hope that my results wouldn't be that bad till it hits 20 LOL
well , it might seem that I'm giving up alrd .. I'M NOT !
it's just that I think it would be better for me if I just accept my results instead of feeling so sad about it ..
it wouldn't create any chances for me to get into the course I want right ?
the society is so so sooooooo realistic that all they care about is the cert. and your qualifications .
so , the interviewers wouldn't even give a shit if you cried or begged them LOL .. no offence though .
I haven't got my results , so I'm just saying ~ but I hope I wouldn't be too sad .. hahas
I'll fight for what I want with my future GPA then :) hahas ..
I'm gonna meet new ppl in Poly , I just hope I would make wiser decisions ..
everyone is saying that the world's gonna end .. I hope not ..
there's still so many things I haven't got the chance to do ..
but I'm gonna cherish my loved ones and be as happy as I can ! =D jiayous to me ~~
things aren't as bad as I think they are :)
and I'm gonna continue finding the old me ~ patient one ! LOL ..
I want to be happy !! hahahas =D
I shall blog some other time , byebyes ! stay tune ! =D
keep moving forward ~
