Sunday, 8 January 2012

you're the one I want , Forever&Always ♥




















heys ppl ! using this chance to blog cos' I'm using my brother's iPhone's internet ! =D
I'll only have access to the internet via the modem this coming Thursday ..
but anyway , tomorrow is the release of O levels results ! OMG scared !
I'm not that nervous now , but I'll definitely be super nervous tomorrow ~
the start of the year was a mixture of good and bad ..
had really good times hanging out with my boyf ~ going out , buying hamster ~ =D
bad times were cos' I quarreled with my father over relationship issues ..
also the reason why my sony phone spoilt LOL ..
had a talk with him last night and he has accepted my relationship with my boyf ! yays !
I guess my boyf and I can understand where he's coming from , so we accept why he objected us near 3 years ago ..
I did something really silly the day I quarreled with him .. made my mum cried ..
I'm really sorry to those I've hurt .. my mum , my boyf and maybe even my father and my bro ..
I almost wanted to give up on everything .. not cos' of anyone , but cos' I was mentally stressed up ..
but I'm feeling better after the talk last night :) and I've apologised to my mum ..
I really love my boyf a lot , so the quarrel with my father was worth it ..
ppl might say that I'm stupid to quarrel with him over my boyf .. but ppl don't know how much my boyf and I have gone through together ..
my twitter bio states ' you just got to decide who is worth the pain ' .. so my boyf is !
though I'm really happy that my father has accepted my relationship with my boyf , but I still dislike the way he treats my mum ..
I still want to work hard , earn lots of money and give my mum a better life !
I'm going for job interview on Tuesday ~ working for my boyf's bro ! =D
if I'm hired , I'll be super busy .. and I'll still work when I go to poly ..
probably the weekends ~
I'm willing to work cos' I really really want to earn lots of money and give my mum a better life ~


and this is to dear ..
the future seems kind of uncertain to me .. but you said you're very certain about our future ..
I'm sorry that I'm still doubting you , still getting jealous easily ..
it's only cos' I'm not confident in myself , I think you deserve better ..
I'm surprised that I'm able to discuss with you about work without feeling like I'm forced or any negative feelings ..
I look forward to working with you if I'm hired too ! like the plan I told you in SMS .. rmb ?
I really will learn to handle my emotions and learn to trust you :)
I'm a girl who gets jealous easily .. there might be times when I still doubt you a little .. so I hope you can understand and still stay by my side ..
we know that this period will be tough and the next few years ahead might be even tougher ..
you still got Uni after NS , I still have poly and Uni to go ..
after you complete your degree , you still got to work and the same goes to me ..
our mindset definitely will keep changing , but I hope our love wouldn't .. will it ?
I hope even after we meet different ppl and proceed to different phases of our lives , we'll still be together ..
till we get married , till we leave this world ..
I just want you ..
there might be lots of good looking guys out there , lots of guys with better personality than you , lots of guys with higher qualifications than you , but none will be exactly like you ..
I might not be certain about how long we'll last , but I'm certain that I just want you ..
and I definitely wish for us to be together Forever&Always ..
just like what you told me on the phone yest ,
' I'll keep all my promises , kick away all my bad habits , work hard , go to Uni , earn lots of money and give you and mummy a better life .
and also ' you and me , forever together . ' ..
you really will and really want to ?
thanks for going through life's ups and downs with me all along .. esp. the recent period when I was always feeling lousy ..
being with you , makes me really happy .. a feeling that no other can give me ♥
I'm fighting for us , along with you ♥ ILOVEYOU !
quickly book out ! IMISSYOU SUPER DUPER LOTS ! ♥♥


♫ everytime we kiss , I feel your lips ♫