Thursday, 15 March 2012

life : live or die .




















I've just quit my job at Causeway Gadget World .
reason being :
- it's not easy to juggle two jobs at a time and it's unfair to GW if I keep taking off due to last min. roadshows .
- I need a break to sort out my thinking .
I wanted to work for them till April , for the money .
but I think there's no point since I don't really enjoy working there and the tight schedule would only make me feel more tired .
at least I worked there for about a month , though there were lots of time I took off .
luckily my manager understands and I should be grateful to them :)
cos' there were times when I was really happy there and also they gave me the job opportunity when I had no roadshows to work for :)
I took quite some time to decide if I really want to stop work at GW ..
cos' actually given my circumstance now , I should continue working there .
but for my own mental health , I guess it's best to stop working there so I've more time for myself .
now I have lesser income , I've to make sure that I start saving even more than usual .
I'm quite stress about my poly tuition fees .. I've no idea how I'm gonna fork out 1.2k in 6mths with only one job .
but even with 2 jobs , it's not easy to handle too .
I guess 1.2k in 6mths isn't that difficult .. I can always talk to my sch about it maybe like during my orientation and see what they can do to help me .
the stressful part is uni. I know there's still a long way to go , 2 years plus maybe ?
but the tuition fees is really not any cheaper than poly tuition fees .
but in 2 years , can I even save up to 20k ? I doubt so .
20k is only for like 1.5years in uni.
sometimes when I think about the money issue , I really feel like giving up .
but ppl are telling me not to cos' I've come so far , struggled so much , gotten myself a place in Psychology and it's so wasted if I were to give up now .
I think it's a waste too .
but I'm really quite troubled by it . I know I shouldn't worry so much abt the tuition fees but I can't help it .
I shouldn't let the money issue affect me ..
it will all be worth it after I graduate as a Masters holder , right ?
those who don't have to worry abt the money issue , you're lucky :)
I make sure I do really well and secure a place in a local uni. 3 years later ! :)
I'm gonna make sure all my efforts , all my tears and my frustration don't go to waste !


ok , so now I'm left with one job ..
anyway , I've just did my first IT show few days back :)
I must say it was a really good experience :)
it was tiring as I only had like 4 hours of slp for 3 days and ate only breakfast everyday ~
surprisingly , I didn't fall sick :) my health is getting better but my mental health isn't sigh ..
it was my first time working with my boyf ♥ hope to work with him again soon !
and I finally hit the daily target on the last day LOL ..


I've thought it through .
I don't want to be taken for granted anymore .
enough is enough . I don't need ppl who don't appreciate me to be in my life .
I don't need and don't want to be hurt further .
you can say that a psychologist is someone who doesn't give up on others .
but a psychologist is a human as well , they don't have to take all the problems on themselves and neglect their own mental health being .
a psychologist must know his own limits well .
when it's time to let go , we have to .
it's not that I don't want to be there , but I can't be there anymore .
I am hurt enough , I need to keep check of my mental health .
I don't want to go into depression , I don't want to turn crazy , I don't want to hurt others just cos' I'm hurt .
I just know that I've done my best as an ordinary person .
I really hope I'll be able to handle things even better after I start school ..