Saturday, 21 April 2012

hurt .

had Freshman Orientation for the past 3 days !
was quite shy on the first day which made the situation quite awkward at times .
things got better on the second day , cheered more , talked more , had a lot more fun ! =D
I think the second day was the best ! had fun the whole day !
then the last day , which was yest , it was so tiring !
cheering and cheering over at Bedok Reservoir for TP Regatta !
the sun was burning LOL ..
the best part was dinner/supper with some of my group mates and one of the 
group leaders somewhere opposite school !
chatted a lot and I wished FO did not have to end :(
so overall , the camp was super awesome and I love my group a lot !
how I wished my classmates are from my group ..
I like my group leaders a lot cos' they're really nice and caring ! 
TO BE TUPI AND BEYOND ~~~!!!! ♥


so school's starting this coming Monday , not sure if I'm looking forward to it .
lecturers and seniors are telling us that it's gonna be stressful and the 3 years wouldn't be easy .
I guess I'm prepared to take the stress ? 
I really hope I won't lose the determination and enthusiasm .
jiayous to me ~~~ =D


FO took my mind off and away from upsetting stuffs for a little while .
now that I've nth to do , it's coming back again .
I don't really know what I want in my life .
I don't know what I'm looking for in life .
I really don't know ..
I feel like I'm so used to getting hurt by ppl's words / actions that I don't even feel like telling them how I feel anymore .
I feel like I'm dreading everything . I'm afraid I'll start losing interest in things that I like to do .
I don't want to see anyone , don't want to go anywhere , don't want to do anything .