Monday, 28 May 2012

I hate it when ppl take me for granted , I hate cherishing a friendship so much while the other party treats it like shit .
I hate losing friendship .
I hate it when ppl think I'm fake , when ppl think my concern is fake .
I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING HELP MYSELF HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HELP YOU ??!
I'm god damn tired of this life . I had enough but I cannot just die like that . 
you ppl have your own problems I know I UNDERSTAND ! but why can't ppl understand that I've my own sets of problems to go through and ppl just can't understand how it feels to live in fear every day I'm living in this place !!!!!!
it's not like I don't care , I'm just really tired and scared of being taken for granted . 
so being scared of being taken for granted is wrong ?
I'm so stress alrd and I don't need unnecessary stress and if ppl think that I'm a fake friend , I'm faking concern , just kindly get out of my life and leave me alone .