Saturday, 12 May 2012

I LOVE MY MUM ♥







heys ! as you all know , tomorrow is Mothers' Day ! 
I personally feel that Mothers' Day should be made a public holiday SERIOUSLY !
maybe some of you prefer your dad to your mum or you love both of them equally ~
for me , I love my mum a lot a lot though sometimes I talk back to her or think she's irritating when she nags .
I think every mum is noble , very very very noble .
they carry us in their womb for 9 torturous months , vomiting , feeling weak , getting kicked by us , losing of appetite/gaining of weight etc.
even after giving birth to us , they have to feed us , support us , make sure that we grow healthily , 
give us allowance , take care of us when we're sick and for those whose mum(s) is/are working , they take off just to take care of us when we're sick , support us emotionally and mentally and is always there no matter what we say to them , no matter how much we piss them off .
maybe you feel that your mum doesn't loves you , but they do , they really do .
it's just that some of them don't know how to show you or think there's no need to .
but do know that your mum loves you .


my mum isn't perfect , she's growing older every year and I can't tell everything to her cos' everytime she's so tired and sometimes I feel that she isn't listening to what I say ..
but despite her imperfections , I LOVE HER JUST LIKE HOW SHE LOVES ME .
I understand the pain she went through/goes through and I feel her .
I feel bad for talking back to her or yelling at her or finding her irritating .
every person will become cranky as they get older , nags more and repeats the same thing again and again .
so I'm learning to accept this , that my mum is growing old and this is natural and
I shouldn't think that she's naggy ..
cos' I know she just wants someone to listen to her and be there for her .
I don't want to end up living in regret when she's gone so I make sure I don't take her for granted anymore .
I celebrate her birthday , Mothers' Day even when I'm going bankrupt .
it might not be in a high class restaurant , I might not be able to buy her accessories but I try my best to get her something to make her feel happy and appreciated .
like today , I just bought her her favourite KFC egg tarts and I can see that she's happy ! 
I feel happy when she's happy !

in the past , I used to find her naggy whenever she nags at me or repeats the same thing again and again .
I used to envy my friends who can talk to their mum about almost everything while I can't .
I used to think that my mum don't really love me due to some reasons which I shall not mention .
but it's all only cos' I was taking her for granted . all those are not true at all , not at all .
I've realised that she loves me a lot , just that she doesn't show it .
like recently , I fell really sick .
she took a lot of off days just to accompany me to and fro the hospital , almost every day .
even though she had not much money with her , she still insisted on taking the taxi cos' I was feeling weak .
her heart broke when she saw that I had to go through all the blood tests , withdrawing blood every day .
she even cried when she saw the nurse withdraw so much blood the first day I went TTSH .
my heart actually broke when I saw her cry , I was also touched :')
though it was so costly , she still wanted me to see the doctor just to make sure I'm fine .
when I told her that the doctor said that my platelet count was decreasing , she was so so sooooo worried .
a mother's love is really noble , unconditional .
I want to earn a lot of money and give her a better life in future and
I'll never ever put her in a nursing home if she ever falls sick ..
I really hope she'll live for a lot more years and be healthy ! I want to repay her and be a filial daughter !
I've many friends who have really great mothers BUT FOR ME , MY MUM IS THE BEST OF THE BEST !
she might have done things which hurt me , disappointed me but I don't blame her for that cos'
I know she still loves me afterall .
I've done a lot of things which hurt her as well :(
I LOVE HER .
my point for this whole post is : I LOVE MY MUM AND THERE'S NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW I REALLY FEEL . MY MUM IS A VERY NOBLE AND WONDERFUL MUM ! 
I've never told her I love her :( and I feel really sad .
I've only written it down but never said it out ..
I'm gonna tell her I love her tomorrow ! I guess that will be the best ever Mothers' Day present for her alrd ! 
I'm gonna grab the chance while I have it ! :)


she might not be able to see this but I just want to dedicate this whole post for her .
I wanted to type in Chinese but I really have no idea how to express myself using Chinese .
I LOVE MY MUM , A LOT A LOT A LOT ! 


HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO EVERY MUM OUT THERE !
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!! =D