Wednesday, 9 May 2012

this journey ;

heys ! it's been a while since I last posted =X
really lazy to update plus I don't know what to talk about ..
cos' most of the time I have the urge to post , but negative stuffs .
anyway , it's the 3rd week of school and I missed the whole of my 2nd week cos' I was down with high fever , viral infection :(
missed out a lot of things in school and am trying to catch up .
so far , assignments are done on time but a lot more are coming in .
assignments , quizzes , read-ups , projects .
I can feel the stress setting in alrd , but I'm not gonna give up .
there were times when I felt like skipping school =X I think probably cos' of the distance from home to school hahas .
but I kept telling myself that this is what I want so I just went to school ~
some of the subjects that I'm studying now has totally no link to Psychology but well ,
more knowledge better isn't it ? hahas
and I have awesome classmates ! really nice ones .
gonna be with them for 3 years ! hahas
oh ya , I'm typing this post with my new laptop ( lappy ) ! =D
finally got a laptop of my own ! =DD
so I went to get my lappy sleeve and keyboard guard at Sim Lim Square yest ~ :)
and I'm having afternoon class today , that's why I'm able to blog LOL ..
every Friday , lesson starts at 9am and ends at 11am and I can go home alrd ~
travel to school just for a 2 hour lesson .. oh well =X
pros and cons of that 2 hours LOL ..
I'm gonna collect my ez link card tomorrow ~~ yays ~~ hahas
oh and yest I went to celebrate advanced Mothers' Day at Junction 8's Pizza Hut with my mum and boyf ! =D
photos will be up on fb soon , when I feel like uploading =X
ok I think I've nth much to say , so byebyes !