Sunday, 5 May 2013

Advanced 73rd monthsary date with RTBS ♡

Went on a date with boyf on the 2nd May ,  just specially for our 73 mths tgt - 8th May .
So if you count , it would be the 1st mth of our 6th year tgt ! ♡
We made it an advanced date cos' boyf would be starting his new semester next week , which is tmr .
Sadly , our school schedule clashes . He doesn't have to go to school on Wednesdays while I am free on Thursdays .
And so , the advanced date =D
On that day , we went for a movie at AMK Hub and the movie we watched is called " The Call " .
I think it's a great movie , super thrilling and there were quite a number of times I got shocked LOL .
Most of the times I get shocked , boyf would hug me tighter ♡♡ but there were 2 times he said " relax la ~ " .
Must be irritated that I'm shocked so easily :(
After the movie , we went to the area outside the exit doors of the theatres to take photos !
I love all the photos taken that day , maybe cos' of the background and maybe cos' we look good too heeeeee =D
Here are just 2 , I would be uploading everything else on FB .


Then we continued walking around and headed to Gelare to get ice cream cos' I wanted to eat one .
Have been craving for Gelare ice cream for a very long time and it was finally satisfied ! yays ~

Honey Malt Crunch ( I think this photo is nice , what do you think ? )
After finishing the ice cream , we went to take a bus to Serangoon North .
That was our main activity of the day - visiting of pets !
I went there once in the past with boyf but I didn't know there were so many pet shops .
Almost every corner turn there were pet shops hahahas .
We saw chinchillas , rabbits , hamsters , dogs , cats and birds ! That's a lot of variety right !
At the House of Chinchilla , there was one rabbit which had something grown at its neck or maybe it sprained its neck ( not too sure either ) which caused its head to tilt to one side :(
It was still cute though , managed to touch it .
I managed to touch some baby rabbits as well =D
Our last destination was the joint puppies and kittens shop ~
There was this pomeranian puppy which ate his own shit LOL , then the shop owner had to go in to clean up for him .
We saw super lots of cute kittens , such as scottish fold , flat-faced , persian siamese and more of those normal breed , like tabby .
There was also this cat which look very much like a leopard cos' it has leopard spots on its body and it's the colour of a leopard !
The cats liked my boyf more :( The cats don't let me touch them but loves it when my boyf touches them .. Cats show favoritism too ? Or maybe I appear afraid hahas
I didn't get to take any photos of the pets , probably next time ?

Went back to AMK Hub and realised there was food fair , so we went to walk around and got ourselves shark fin soup and hot and spicy fishball noodles .

Tasted ok to me , would prefer those night market ones .
I didn't take a picture of the fishball noodles , didn't like it =X
So this sums up our date , an enjoyable one ♡

Headed back to Yishun afterwards and had dinner with my mum .
We wanted to go to SPCA on that day too but boyf checked and realised that it isn't opened on every Thursday .
We also wanted to get Twelve Cupcakes from Junction 8 but cos' there wasn't enough time to travel around so we decided to get it some other time .
And .. My next post would probably be on Mothers' Day , which falls on this coming Sunday .
It's been a long time since I've updated my blog with pictures of my mum right ?
Stay tune ! :)