Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Personal thoughts

I feel sad/worthless when ppl. ignore me , be it when I'm talking to them in person or in msges .
They might not have done it intentionally but every time this happens to me , I just feel that I'm not worth their attention and they won't even take the time to talk to me .
I hate it when someone claims that I don't take the initiative to talk to him/her but when I actually do , he/she ignores me .
Nowadays I feel so lazy to talk to ppl. , partly because I don't really want to talk and partly because I'm ignored by ppl. I truly care for and cherish .
Unfair to others who treat me right , but I probably need some time to adjust myself to this .
I'm slowly starting to feel that there's no need for me to talk to ppl. who doesn't want to talk to me .
But I guess being ignored is better than when ppl. act as if they are interested in talking to me when they in reality , aren't .

One of my close friend I met in TP is moving away from Yishun soon ~ :(
I'm so sad about it cos' we often go back tgt and sometimes go to school tgt as well .
From next week onwards I would have to go back from Tamp to Yishun without her :/
Gonna get used to it , maybe my boyf would have more chances to fetch me back then ! hahas
But I'm really happy that she can finally move away and I really hope she would be happier staying with her mum :)
Meow meow , I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this and don't be so affected by whatever that happened/happens !
We will always be here for you :)

She's Poh Choo , AKA meow meow , named by me cos' she's an ultimate cat lover =D
My close/good friends I met in TP ! ^^