20 days ago , it was the 6th year anniversary with my boyf ! ♥
On that day , we went to Vivo City for our date .
There's smth the both of us love doing for each other - dressing up .
So of cos' on that special day , we dressed up ! =D| Tube dress with a bottled pearls necklace for me , semi-formal shirt with jeans for boyf ! |
Probably it improves the relationship between the two of us because when we dress up for each other ( not too often I guess ) , there would be a fresh feeling which we experience .
It's like the ' wow , you look great ' feeling hahas and it definitely boosts the relationship , don't you agree ? hahasMaybe my descriptive skills suck , I can't really type out what the feeling is exactly like .
But one thing for sure , dressing up makes the both of us look forward to the date and most of the times , we
would enjoy the date ! ♥
I mentioned not too often because it might become boring , so depending on where you are heading , you can decide your outfit with your partner ! ^^
We had Fish&Co. for lunch but it was kind of wasted cos' boyf wasn't feeling very well that day and I had a small appetite .
We couldn't finish most of our food hahas but luckily we paid using the NS vouchers , so we didn't waste too much money .
I don't really like Fish&Co. I guess .. or maybe I would like their pasta more :/
| SOD , left side of collage is mine and right side's boyf's ~ Doesn't look very appealing hahahas |
Pedro sells really expensive shoes but they look nice and hopefully of good quality too !
Can't decide if it's of good quality yet but we shall see how long it can last my boyf hahas
After that , we carried on walking around and went to our usual spot to enjoy the scenery , breeze and we were literally chilling there cos' it was raining .
Took photos as well and then headed back to Yishun after spending a while there .
Here are just a few photos , you can find more in my FB ! :)
Took a photo for boyf at Vivo as well , and I think he look super handsome in that photo hahahahahas ♥
| My handsome man ~ |
Made me so excited about it and when we reached Northpoint , he told me to sit behind Cold Storage and wait for him .
And so explains this photo with me carrying the additional surprise he got for me !
| Want to see what it really is ?! =D |
| Kitty keychain ( bought at Vivo ) , Guy Laroche wallet and 6 love letters for me , shoe for boyf ! |
| Tadaaaaaaaa ~ this is the additional surprise ! |
The kitty keychain was bought on the spot by boyf when he knew that I like it ! ♥
I have started using the wallet he gave me since school started =D
I must say he really did put in effort to do things for me this anniversary , just like writing 6 letters for me !
The panda was really an unexpected one , cos' I thought he would get me roses or some other things ~
It's sitting on my bed right now and accompanying me to slp every night :)
I love it ! ♥
Of cos' , boyf loves the shoe I bought for him too ~ yays !! =D
So yupp , this concludes our 6th year anniversary ! ^^
We also went on dates recently - to Ben&Jerry's , to the movies , shopping trip , to his school and JCube , and from Plaza Sing > Peace Centre > Raffles City/City Link/Marina Square > Northpoint .
| At The Cathay ~ |
| Our ice cream from B&J's - left's mine right's boyf ! Looks the same but it's of diff flavours ! |
| At Cineleisure for movie - Long Weekend . |
| Turquoise bracelet that boyf bought for me ♥ |
| At One-north |
| Our most recent date ♥ |
| White dress , black cardi and bottled pearls for yest's outfit ! Looks artistic ~~ =D
|
| Cookies from City Link ! ^^ |
I love the M&M's though hahahas , the left one is Mocha Choco which my mum says it's nice !
Right side is Nutella which I don't like =X
It's 3 for $4.60 , there are many diff flavours and maybe you would want to try them too ! =D
______________________________________________________________________________________
Our relationship didn't come easy nor smoothly , we both know that a lot of time and effort were put in and lots of sacrifices were made . Breaking up should always be the last resort .
Compromising is really essential for a relationship to work .
Quarrels happen in relationships because we fail to communicate in a proper and correct way , be it tone of voice or pure misunderstanding .
For us , recently we've been quarreling a lot , over the slightest things possible .
All these quarrels if unresolved eventually worsens the relationship and we can feel it , the frustration , irritation and anger during quarrels .
Losing our patience for one another and for me , always wanting to give up so easily .
But I have a very patient boyf , always holding on to us , always assuring me though sometimes he didn't/did not do a proper job .
No matter how I treat him or how many times I push him away , he never leaves .
And so I have to stop displacing the unpleasant emotions I experience elsewhere , onto him .
I clearly know one of the reasons why we quarrel so much recently is because of me , because of smth that happened last week .
I have an understanding boyf and I'm really thankful for that , I just want him to keep to his words/promises and prove his words with actions and to love me the right way .
I hope no matter what happens , we would always be able to resolve it , doesn't matter how long it's gonna take as long as it gets resolved , and still be together .