Sunday, 21 April 2013

School

Hi there , it's been a very long time since I've blogged .
I intend to blog whenever there are special occasions/events/outings from now onwards , and I hope I can keep to this routine hahas . 
There will probably be blog posts where I'll be ranting about stuffs that makes me happy , sad , angry and everything else ~
So here goes the main point of this blog post ..

Temasek Polytechnic Humanities & Social Sciences Studies Club Freshmen Orientation 2013 , 17 - 19 April .
It was an overnight camp for the GLs , proggers , loggers and foodmins but a day camp for the freshies .
Last year , I entered TP as a freshie and this year , I was part of the FO team as a progger !
My roles : come up with games ( dry and wet ) with my own prog grp , send in proposals of the games , improve on the games based on given feedbacks and try outs and finally , to conduct the games we came up with !
I initially thought we would be in charge of the entire prog flow for FO but turns out not , I guess it was the prog heads' job ~
I guess I can say that I enjoyed the camp , I felt lk I was back to being a freshie again ! hahas

It was great seeing the freshies having fun during our games ..
Although I didn't really help much in conducting the games , it was a really great experience for me , learnt a lot and had fun too ! =D
Whether or not I would return for another FO , I truly appreciate the opportunity that was given to me :)
I felt lk I wasted my first day at camp cos' I wasn't feeling very well since I woke up :(
The second day of the camp was the best and the most memorable although it was super tiring !
Got pushed into the pool of water after Final Clash ended , went out of sch with all the proggers just to get BBT and played dare or dare until 1plus in the morning ! hahahahas
The third day of the camp was filled with happiness and sadness , left the camp feeling sad ..
Overall , there were highs and lows for this camp and nevertheless , I'm thankful for everything ; for the opportunity , for the friends I made , for the experience .
Anyway , proggers are called Volterra ! =D

FOODPROGLOG - SPECTRA ! =D


I used to think that joining events lk this would hurt friendships , I guess my view of it has changed slightly .
Friendships can be strengthened/forged through events lk this but it can also destroy a friendship , esp. if the friendship wasn't a strong one to begin with .
So talking about friendships , yes I'm finally over them , over the sec sch ppl I used to hang out with .
It took me 18 mths to completely accept it and let go , it was tough , but when I finally did it , I felt a sense of relief .
But right now , it feels lk something similar is gonna happen ..
Not sure if it's gonna be worth trying to salvage the friendship ..
I really hope things will get better ..

School's starting tmr , a new school year once again .
Time flies so fast , gonna be a year 2 alrd ! Different modules different timetable .
I feel that in this one year of poly life , I alrd have a few regrets .
Complacent hence didn't do well enough in studies , never had a proper CCA , did not put in my very best for FO , friendship ( ? ) .
But all these regrets can be resolved .
When I graduate from TP , I want to tell myself that I have made full use of my poly life , I had worked hard , I had enjoyed my time there and I have no regrets .

Shall end today's post . Stay tune for my next post ! byebyes ! :)