I've changed .
Everything is a waste of time , studying , relationship , friendship , family .
For the first week of 2013 , it seemed so fun , so nice , felt lk this year is gonna be different .
So what if I have let go of that friendship , ppl don't believe , doesn't matter . But it seems lk you doubt me too .
Why you ? you don't even believe that I have let go , don't even take my words seriously .
it's ok then , I will handle this myself . I don't fucking need anyone in my damn life .
Stressed management prob ? anger management prob ? something wrong with me ?
I can't be bothered , but I choose to think I have stress and anger management prob .
life sucks ! I fucking hate studying right now and I wish I can just quit sch right away !!
distractions ! fucking hate this .
so fucking troubled over everything , stressed !
I can't wait for this to be over . I need to take a long break , a very long one .
at the end of the day , nobody's gonna be there for me forever , not even you .
I've lost complete trust and hope that this will work out .
can't be bothered with my life , just want to fucking end this fast .