First off , sorry for been inactive for about 3 weeks , I was really busy with school assignments .
Mothers' Day celebration 2013 ♥
Celebrated this day for my mum just one day in advanced ( 11 May ) at Junction 8's Swensen's ! =D
My mum had been talking about dining at Swensen's since some time ago so I thought that it would be a great opportunity to bring her there during celebration .
However , my mum had to work on that day as it was a Saturday , so boyf and I waited for her for about 2.5 hrs before she met us .
Got her a stalk of carnation when I was walking around Junction 8 with boyf and he got a stalk of it for his mum as well :)
The dinner cost us quite a lot but I hope my mum enjoyed her time dining there :)
Shall let the pictures do the talking ~
| Side dish and main course |
Durian ice cream for my mum and chocolate for me and boyf ♥
| Carnations for our mummy ~ ♥ |
| I love you , mummy ! ♥ With the stalk of carnation I bought for her ~ |
Oh that day as I held the two stalks of carnations in my hand while walking around with boyf , I think people thought that I was a young mum LOL cos carnations are meant for mums .
And why did I say that people thought I was a young mum ? Cos' of the way they looked at me and at us hahahas but it's ok ~~
| A picture of us while still waiting for my mum ♥ |
I shall post on another day soon , don't feel very well now .
Stay tune !
Stay tune !