Wow, been about 10 months since I last updated!
I am not sure if I will continue to post here as I have created a WordPress account last October, but I have only written one very short post there this June. The purpose of creating the WordPress account is because I wanted to go personal there, but I am still not sure if I will ever do that. Sometimes, I have the urge to post there but on second thought, I feel that I am not ready and comfortable enough to go personal.
Maybe this blog will become a "casual" space while WordPress will be a very personal space or just post everything there? Oh well, shall think about it.
Anyway, as I have mentioned in my last post, I have already started university and I am nearing the end of my final semester! Time flies. I would say that I did well last semester, given that I had to adapt to the different teaching system, assignments, late nights, crams, a different studying method. I never did as well during polytechnic haha. I cannot wait to finish this semester and I hope that I would do well enough to secure a place for Honours. I can do this!
I feel like a lot has happened yet it does not feels like a lot. But one thing for sure, I have grown as a person, in a positive way. There is more room for growth, definitely. I have learnt quite a bit about myself.