Tuesday, 29 November 2011

bored to tears ~






















hell0s ! I'm so bored right now ! I have no idea what to do !
today is my off day ~ working full shift tomorrow ~
and I'm sick ! :( hopefully I will get well soon ~~
I have the urge to go out but I choose not to , cos' I want to rest ~
though I'm very bored , but it's better than going out and becoming even more sick at the end of the day .. hahas
I just watched ' crazy stupid love ' , quite a nice movie .. now I have no idea what to watch :(
when there's no work , I become so bored :(
so I'll have to look for another job soon before I complete this job ..
it's been really quiet over at formspring , do drop me a question ok ?!?? =D


anyway , I looked through some of my photo albums in fb just now ..
I really miss those times a lot and I guess things have changed ?
last time , I used to try so hard just to fit in .. sometimes I succeed , sometimes I failed ..
but that's the past .. I no longer try to fit in now ..
if I feel that I don't belong or the ppl don't like me , I'll just back off ..
what's the point of trying so hard and yet at the end of the day , you still feel miserable ?
if ppl can't accept me the way I am , then too bad .
I prefer being myself than to being someone else .. I'm not good at cracking jokes , don't have a strong sense of humour .. in the past , I try so hard just to make ppl laugh when they're with me ..
but was I happy at all ? NO . I know that no matter how hard I try , nothing would work out and ppl won't appreciate my effort most of the time .
so if you're bored of me , I'll understand .. but pls know that I'm definitely not an option for anyone .
I'm not your entertainer too . don't talk to me only when you're bored and disappear into thin air when you're busy or when you have other friends .
I'm usually left out , usually the last to know .. I used to mind it a lot ..
but now , I can't be bothered .. you know , why be so bothered about someone who probably wouldn't feature in your life in the future ?
friends come and go , true friends stay .


I should really stop thinking about the past and move on ..
arghhhh I'm really feeling so bored ! I think I should just go and slp .. LOL
2 more days and boyf is booking out ~ but 2 days seem so long :(
I MISS HIM A LOT A LOT ! :(
something about him that I love a lot - always giving in to me ♥
but of cos' , I'm not gonna take that for granted .. I'm learning to give in too :)
slowly starting to apologise when it's really my fault ..
I hope our love will last till the end of time ♥ will it ?
actually I'm quite sad .. cos' in the past , he used to surprise me a lot ..
like appearing at my blk to send me to school or appearing somewhere in school ..
but then at that time , I didn't appreciate cos' I only wanted to hang out with friends ..
and I hated it when he suddenly pop out ~ :( so the surprises went away ..
now I really wish that he would surprise me again .. with gifts , when I'm at work etc.  
I'm someone who likes surprises , esp. from my boyf ..
I would prefer it if he go and get something for me by himself to bringing me along to get it ..
and I would really really appreciate if he plans things in advanced rather than last min. plans ..
and I would really love it if he give me his full attention when we're together ..
plus be observant and take note of details , even the most minor ones ..
and he must mean what he says and keep his promises and love me wholeheartedly !
must also be clean shaven and be aware of his dressing ! =X
must put in his best effort in our relationship !
* hints to dear * =p ( only applicable to Tay Boon Siong© )


since I have listed down most of my preferences , I make sure that I'm a good girlf to him too :)
make sure I learn how to trust and be understanding ..
talk it out with my boyf if there's anything bothering me instead of throwing a tantrum at him .
be faithful and observant .. love him wholeheartedly !
dress nicely for him :)
be his best girlf ! with all the qualities listed above and some other things which I shall not mention =p
ILOVEYOU dear ! ♥


everyone is going to hurt you , you just have to decide who is worth the pain :)