Sunday, 27 November 2011
work .
hell0s ppl ! sorry for the lack of updates ~
I started working on the 24th Nov :)
today will be my 4th day and currently am waiting for 11am to come and I'll head out for brunch with my dearest mummy ! =D
the sales volume keeps increasing every single day and so far , my highest record is 9 customers per day ! =DD
I shall not reveal where I'm working and working as what ..
maybe revealing at the end of this job , which is on 25Dec11' :)
hopefully the sales will be good today ! hahahas ..
oh and yest when I was about to go home , the shop selling tako balls said there's an offer , 6balls for $3 only ! regretted not buying , cos' I was hungry ~ LOL
anyway , back to topic .. I hope I didn't make any mistakes so far ~ hahas ..
and I think I'm weird ~ the busier I get , the happier I am .. LOL
maybe it's cos' of the boredom when there's no customers ..
it's not easy working , esp. the first two days .. I felt so sore and tired !
but I'm getting better at it now , not sore not tired =D
I just hope I won't get bored of my work .. anyway it's just another one month before I can look for another job again .. well , the ' contract ' expires on 25Dec , that's why I'm changing job !
I still love what I do :) hahahahas =X
I got to wake up really early for training at Aljunied area tomorrow .. but good thing is the training ends at 5pm and I can have dinner with my dearest mummy !! AND AND AND !!!! I get paid for the training !!!! =D
I always see either couples or NS men when I'm working .. and that makes me think of my boyf and I'll miss him so much so much suddenly :(
4 more days and I'll get to see him again ..
now that I'm working , I don't really have time for my family , my boyf and friends ..
so can't really go out even if I really want to ..
and I'm craving for yami yoghurt with my fav topping ! * hints to my boyf * =p ( any flavour will do )
at the end of every working day , I just want to get back home to rest if my boyf's not around or meet my mum if I end work early .. if not I would just want to get a hugg from my boyf if he's around ~
nowadays , my life revolves around family , boyf and work ..
very little of friends though , probably due to the work schedule ..
I don't mind not having a lot of friends , a few will do :)
cos' at the end of the day , all that matters is who are the true friends who stayed by your side during tough times and being understanding when you can't go out cos' you're really busy or due to some reasons ..
but anyway , I think I should be free from 26 to 29 of Dec ~
probably one of the 3 days , I'll go for rebonding .. then look for job again :) not much of going out .. hahas ..
I have to go now , byebyes ! stay tune ! :)
and I just had prom night recently .. photos will be on FB :)