Tuesday, 22 November 2011

love you Forever&Always


to my dearest boyf ,






















I have been thinking quite a lot lately and I hope you know how much I appreciate you , for your presence in my life and for the things you've done for me ♥
you really mean a lot to me and life would definitely have been different without you ..
we went through a lot of obstacles together and you've also given me lots of beautiful memories :)
being in love with you makes me really happy , the one decision I've never regretted ! ♥
I seriously never thought that you were going to mean so much to me and play such an important role in my life since 090207 , the day we knew each other :)
I was so young then and didn't really understand what ' love ' is ..
so I thought we were just gonna last a little while and break off after that maybe cos' of the commitment issue or cos' of our age gap ..
I have never imagined that I would be with someone 5yrs older than me ! and it's really amazing that we last so long ! of cos' I hope to last Forever&Always with you ♥

iloveyou for always staying by my side esp. during the darkest period of my life .
iloveyou for everything you've done for me , for trying to lessen my burden when I'm stress or when I'm troubled by problems at home , at school or with any other things .
iloveyou for showering me with love and care , being like a father and an older brother and also my boyf .
iloveyou for supporting me in things that I do and iloveyou for all the advices you've given me .

we have a lot of memories and I want to continue creating memories with you :)
you showed me that not all guys go into a relationship for fun or for lust , 
you showed me that your love for me was true .. 
cos' no matter how many times I've tried to push you away , you stayed by my side ♥
you are my first love and I definitely want you to be my last ♥ what about you ? >.<
we're not the perfect couple , not the sweetest couple , not the couple with no quarrels ..
but we've something really beautiful in the world and between us , true love ! ♥♥
the memories are shared only between you and me and I love creating memories with you :)
I remember the night when you were customising my iPod and I lied on your laps , 
initially just to rest but I fell asleep on your laps eventually ♥
there were also some other times when I couldn't fall asleep and you let me lie on your laps .. hahas ♥
thanks for trying to stay awake so I wouldn't feel upset and thanks for letting me lie on your laps even when you're very tired . I really appreciate that ♥
I enjoy every moment with you , I feel happy when I'm with you and I feel protected ..
the feeling you give me is so special that no one else is able to give me .. ILOVEYOU ♥!
no one will be able to replace you , cos' it's never the same with others and I just want you .

there are still lots of things I really feel like telling you but I just can't find the right words ..
I don't know where to start and where to end , cos' there are really so many things that not just words can describe how I really feel ..
I am so glad I have you as my boyf ( I hope you don't get sick of seeing this sentence cos' I really really mean it )
you're a great boyf and I never ever want to let you go ! =p
ILOVEYOU dear ♥ * hugg hugg you tightly ! * ♥♥

your hug makes me feel warm , secure and calm ,
your kisses makes me feel loved
and you make me feel happy ! ♥