Friday, 2 December 2011

you and me = LOVE ♥
















you're so important to me now , that everything I do , everywhere I go , I think of you ..
I think of you when I'm studying , working , eating , resting , when I wake up , before I sleep ..
I think of you when I'm outside with my friends , when I'm alone ..
do you think of me as much too ?
I think of you when I'm down , always wish for a hugg from just you ..
I think of you when I'm happy , always wanting to share the piece of good news with you ..
do you too ?
I can't afford to lose you and this relationship .

sometimes even when you're just beside me , I still miss you ..
I never want this relationship to end , I want it to go on Forever&Always ..
and remember about our 5th year ' promise ' ? I'm looking forward to that ♥
sometimes I wished I was older so maybe I wouldn't have to worry about certain stuffs ..
but then , maybe I wouldn't have got together with you if I was older ~


I guess I still can't get myself to trust you and I'm really sorry for hurting you times and again ..
sorry for being so nonsensical at times ..
you're a really great boyf , always tolerating all my nonsense and I'm sorry I always get upset whenever you got upset or hurt cos' of my nonsense ..
sorry for always pushing you away .. 
and I'm really sorry for being so self-conscious when I'm with you , it's all only cos' I'm afraid of losing you ..
it's really time for me to get over all the unhappy things that took place in the past ..
I shouldn't worry so much , I should trust you , trust that you'll keep your promises ..
I don't want a day to come when you get so tired of my non-stop doubting and you decide to break up with me ..
I want to learn to trust you through your actions and stop over-thinking , I want to be an understanding girlf .
I want to be the best girlf you ever had ! and I want to be your only one >.<
I need to learn that you won't hurt me anymore ( like the incident last year ) , I need to stop pushing you away .
I'm always easily jealous , easily hurt .. 
I'm the one who speaks without thinking , and think without speaking ..
thanks for accepting me as the way I am , but I definitely want to improve myself for you :)
I want you to feel that you're the happiest man on earth ! hahas ♥


I got to log off and get ready for work ~ hope to see you later !! 
ILOVEYOU dear ♥