hell0s ppl ! back to post =D
I couldn't sleep anymore so just woke up to use the comp ~ hahas
I hope to post more often cos' I don't want to miss out so much of my life ~
so when I come back to this blog when I'm old , I will recall most of the memories :) be it good or bad
this week I'm working night shift and for tomorrow , I'm working full shift ! :(
kind of dreading night shift ~ morning shift is better !
after work maybe can hang out with friends for a little while , be with boyf ~
hahahas but nvm , 20 more days only ! :) jiayous to me ! ^^
for tonight and tomorrow night , I still have my boyf to bring me home ! ♥
currently just waiting for the time to pass , while listening to A Thousand Years ! =D
I screwed up super lots at work yest :( and I cried at work OMG so dumb -_-
anyway super glad that my manager didn't scold me cos' I guess it's my first time ?
seriously there was too much amendments yest .. but nvm , learn from my mistakes ! :)
I guess I'm reflecting a lot recently ..
I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before , I only remember I mentioned it in twitter ~
anyway most of my friends in fb would have noticed that I'm not as active in fb as I was in the past ..
cos' I have found a better place to vent out and express my thoughts , which is twitter :)
a really good place , cos' you can just reject requests to follow you if your acc. is priv. :)
so of cos' my acc. is priv. , but I'm not accepting any requests anymore :)
ok back to topic , so yea .
I feel that some things that mattered a lot to me in the past no longer matters to me now ~
so do some ppl .. they used to mean so much to me , I thought I couldn't do without them ..
but I was proved wrong by myself , I could and I can !
I'm getting over things that used to trouble me a lot . I'm getting over ppl who took me for granted :)
and I'm happy this way :) I'm moving on ! =D
I realised that I'm really happy at work , the sense of satisfaction just keeps me going :)
I don't work for just money , I work for the satisfaction of everyone !
if the customers are happy , my manager is happy and I'm happy too =D
I love serving customers , love smiling , love helping them fulfill their requests :)
I do what I love and love what I do =D
that's why I'm always happy at work no matter the sales volume , no matter what happens ..
stop complaining and life will be less miserable for you :)
when we let go of unhappy things and move on , life is really happier :)
for now , my life is not really in a mess but sometimes it still sucks ..
I'm not gonna hold on to the ppl who won't even try to stop me if I walked away ,
who won't even appreciate my presence ..
I seriously don't need a lot of friends and I don't need someone
who cares just cos' they want to know what happened .
I'm still in the midst of figuring out who is my true friend .. I have good friends but I'm not sure who is true ~
but I'm not gonna let it trouble me so much :)
and for my love life ~
my boyf and I have been having lots of conflicts .. but still standing strong together :)
we have super lots of memories together , good ones bad ones ~ still created from only the both of us ♥
recently I keep doubting him , feeling insecure , getting upset easily ..
I just hope I would be able to control my emotions .. and I don't want to keep hurting him ..
yest my mum and boyf sent me to work .. before that we went to have breakfast at KFC ..
but cos' time was tight and it was so rush , I didn't have time to finish the porridge ..
I felt so fed up and just went to work without saying a word ..
and I think I have hurt them , I'm really sorry ..
and 041211 is a very special day for us ..
shall not mention it here cos' it's a secret between the two of us ♥
I love my boyf a lot , he's super sweet ♥
buying me herbal tea when I'm working and he bought me bread when I was working yest ..
cos' I missed my lunch time due to some reasons ..
and I was surprised when he smsed me and asked if I saw the bread ~ cos' I didn't see it initially LOL
today I'm working night shift , so I'm meeting him later for lunch and he's gonna stay at my workplace until I knock off ! ILOVEYOU DEAR ! * hugs and kisses *
I feel so blessed to have him as my boyf , gonna love him lots ! ♥
next wed I should be heading to IKEA with my dearest mummy !
I should be shifting house next year January ~ so far only two ppl knows where I might be shifting to ..
hahahas and the two ppl are important to me :)
so looking forward to the outing with my mum !
go there browse for beds , cupboards and lots more ! =D
I think it's a super long post alrd , so I shall stop here and post again some other time !
stay tune ok ?!?? byebyes ! :)
♫ I have died everyday waiting for you ♫