Wednesday, 7 December 2011
don't try to mess with my level of tolerance !
hell0s ppl ! today is my off day ! like finally !
yest worked full shift , so I only woke up at 10am today ~ LOL too tired !
I almost fell asleep at work yest hahas .. but I still carried out my responsibilities efficiently ok ! =X
as I have mentioned previously , I said I might be shifting house next year January right ..
it has been put forward to 26Dec this year ~ luckily I'm not working alrd ~
moving further away from boyf , moving further away from my friends ~ :(
guess my boyf will face some problems with the travel fares ..
and I hope no matter where I shift to , we will still stay strong together ..
so initially I wanted to look for jobs in Causeway after 25Dec , guess that will be just another option alrd ~
so this is like , my last 19days in Woodlands ?
hahahas no worries , I will still go down to Causeway whenever possible ..
I still feel like looking for jobs there .. hmm I'll see how when the time comes !
but most probably only starting work next year ?
shifting away from Woodlands .. leave the bad past behind and take the good memories along :)
I really hope this will be the last time shifting ..
I don't know if I should be looking forward to it ? part of me wants to shift but part of me doesn't want to ..
hahahas I'll blog about this again when I've shifted there ~
I'm just looking forward to buying new furniture with my dearest mummy next wed :)
hmm .. so I won't be free on the 26th .. will only be free for 27 to 29 Dec :)
but I think most probably I'll just do my own stuffs .. so tell me in advanced if you want to go out !
so as you can see from my blog title ~ I guess my level of tolerance can be considered high ..
but don't ever take that for granted .. I can tolerate you for very long , doesn't mean I can do so forever .
don't try to push me to my limit cos' it'll do you no good ..
I lost my patience just recently , still trying to find it back slowly ..
but I seriously can't stand it when ppl let me wait for them for like only 5mins now .. I'll just flare up .
I don't like myself like that , that's why I'm trying to find it back ..
but I'm not gonna let ppl take that for granted anymore ..
late for a few times still alright , but if you're late everytime , don't bother meeting me .
I hate it when ppl take me for granted , when ppl don't appreciate my effort ..
I really hate it a lot when I concern for ppl and they just don't appreciate .. not just once , but many times .
so pls understand if you're no longer in my life , cos' I'm really tired of caring so much and being misunderstood or being taken for granted .
for every choice you make , there's surely a conseq. to face .
so don't even bother wishing that I would want you in my life again or go back to your side after you've taken me for granted for many times .
I tried to tell myself that it's all in the past and it doesn't matter anymore . but I can't do it .
I've changed . I'm no longer the person who says , ' I'll treat you well even if you treat me like shit . '
now I'm the person who says , ' I'll treat you well if you treat me well . ' fair enough ?
so I guess it's too late for any regrets now , cos' I don't want to get hurt anymore .
I'm not assuming if anyone would even regret that they're not in my life anymore but if you ever regret , probably it's just too late .
ppl used to ' blame ' me for not being a good sister , good friend . I used to feel like a failure in life ..
hey so am I supposed to take responsibility for the actions of other ppl ? don't assume that I'm in the wrong if you haven't seen the effort I've put in in trying to salvage the situation or whatever .
cos' you've never went through the time when you had to juggle all sorts of problems in your life , and still trying to care for other ppl despite feeling like shit yourself .
if you've went through that phase , you should understand ..
and I guess most of us would hate it when someone only listens to one side of the ' story ' and begin all their judging .
but anyway , true friends wouldn't start judging just by hearing a side of the ' story ' ..
true friends have their own stand .
everyone should take responsibility for their own actions , blame yourself when things happen .
don't try to make up excuses or push the blame to other ppl or things .
ok enough about this ~
I've always been feeling that my boyf is neglecting me ..
probably it is true sometimes .. but I guess he has neglected his family more than he has neglected me ..
I guess I can understand how his parents feel , cos' I feel sad whenever I don't have time to accompany my mum too ..
somehow I can feel the sadness in my mum ..
usually we'll meet in the morning or 12plus , but today we're meeting slightly later cos' I want him to accompany his mum at home ..
I just hope he appreciates the effort and really accompany his mum ..
I feel very bad for always wanting him to be with me and I don't want to see him regretting in future ..
I'm definitely not gonna be anyone's option or replacement .