Friday, 9 December 2011
somewhere over the rainbows ;
hell0s ! I'm so bored right now so I just came to blog ~
after blogging I would most probably be packing some of my stuffs ..
eat and then head off to work ! yest was my colleague's last day of work , today another guy is replacing her ~
hopefully it wouldn't be so awkward >.<
working has made me very tired , very bored at work when there's no customers , but it never made me sick of it :)
and working has allowed me to gain a wider view of the society , a harsh and realistic one .
I've met different kind of customers since I started work ..
those who just go to the booth out of curiosity then walk away when they're done finding out what's there for them ;
those who go to the booth , ask me questions and then walk away ;
those who take a super long time to decide what they want ;
those who are very proud ; those who are humble ; those who are funny , friendly and lively .
but it's always when they say ' thank you ' to me , I feel that my hard work is paid off :)
it doesn't matter what kind of customers I meet , all that matters is that I do my job well , make sure my customers are happy and minimise mistakes ! :) that's my priority for this job ! =D
I guess my pay wouldn't be as high as $1500 but it really isn't that important to me ..
a little part of me works for the pay , but mainly I work for the experience and now I've got the experience , I work for the sense of satisfaction of everyone :)
I put in my effort when I'm working :)
there are times when customers experienced a bad day so when they come to me , they would be very restless and complacent and harsh , so I would just try my best to make them feel better by talking to them patiently and keep smiling ! LOL
initially when I just started working , I was taken aback at how the customers talked to me ..
but eventually , that issue wasn't important to me anymore ~
at least when it comes to working , I have lesser chances of meeting fake ppl LOL ..
I'm sure I'm gonna miss the job after 25Dec ..
some of the staffs there are really nice :)
after I've started working , I had lesser time for my family , boyf and friends ..
but at least I still get to see my family everyday and my boyf for alternate weeks ..
I miss a few of my friends too .. it's getting harder to meet up with our own schedules ..
hope to meet them soon ~
ANYWAY ! yest was our 4YEARS 8MONTHS together ! ♥
today is 4YEARS 10MONTHS since we knew each other ! ♥
I MISS HIM A LOT A LOT !
next Thursday fast come pls ~ LOL ..
dear ! remember my yami yoghurt ! =p
don't worry about whoever is my guy colleague ok , cos ILOVEYOU ! ♥
