Wednesday, 14 December 2011
hell0s ! been a few days since I blogged ! miss me ? hahas !
have been really busy at work and for the weekends which just passed , I worked from 12pm to 10.30pm !
and I worked full shift yest ~ luckily today off ~ hahas =X
and on Sunday , I actually got lost in the shopping mall cos' the shutters went down at 10.30pm and I didn't know my way out :( luckily I saw one of my colleague .. phew ..
highest record of sales so far , 34 sales in a day ! =D
as I've mentioned in some of my previous posts , I'll be heading out with my mum today !
school > Causeway > Yishun > IKEA / courts ! ♥ I'm so excited ! hahas
oh ya , recently , I get frustrated really easily by the customers ..
sometimes , I will feel like shouting at them for taking such a long time or talking back when they reprimand me or just smack them LOL ..
but whatever it is and whatever I feel when serving them , I have to tolerate ..
just take it lightly ~ I hope I won't flare up .. hahas
I probably have gotten over some issues .. but I no longer want to be a part of it anymore ..
maybe not seeing each other for a long period of time will do us good ?
I'm hesitating , what does it means ?
do I really want to go back ? will I be accepted ? am I just a back up ?
so many questions in my mind but I just feel like avoiding it ~
problem is , I don't want to be a part of it .. hmm ..
recently I just met up with Grace and Yuan Long for a little while , catching up with each other's life ..
can't deny that I really miss them a lot and it's good to see them after some time :)
hope to meet up with a few other friends too ~
as usual , I have been thinking of my boyf and missing him everyday ~
he's booking out tomorrow ! finally can see him ♥
we can't spend Christmas tgt this year but I just hope to see him for a little while ..
IMISSYOU super lots ! :(
2011 is coming to an end soon , I'm shifting away from Woodlands ..
consider it an opportunity for me to let go of the bad past ~ hahas
next year will be a start of a new life , I hope I will make full use of my time and cherish what I have ! :)
gonna stop here and go shower soon ~ byebyes ! ^^
I've accepted it , replacement .