Monday, 19 December 2011

boring !

hell0s ! It has been 5 days since I last blogged ! hahas
today is the start of another week ~ Christmas is coming !!
then soon , it'll be the end of year and the start of 2012 ! =D
also , this week is the last week of work ! looking forward to it ~
gonna look for new job this week ! :) or maybe next week ?
I think I'll only start working again next year ~ hahas
for today and tomorrow , I'll be working night shift and both my colleague and I will be having off on Wed !
initially we were told that we might not be able to get an off day ~
but since it wouldn't be so busy that day , we were granted off day ! =D
today is also the release of N levels results ~ hmm .. I'm just wondering why ppl would wish those who are taking results , ' good luck ' .. LOL .. cos' it has alrd been done .. so ' good luck ' actually sounds sarcastic to me ~ hahas I don't mean to offend anyone though ~
I just hope that those taking results today will be satisfied with the outcome ~
be elated if you've passed with flying colours but don't be too proud ~
be strong if the outcome didn't meet your expectations .. don't give up ! :)


I don't know what else to blog about ~
my life is now mostly about work , family and boyf LOL ..
and my formspring is super quiet ! ask questions !! hahas
oh ya , this is also my last week in Woodlands ~ shifting house so soon ..
I'm looking forward to work on Christmas ~ and 31Dec ! ♥
sorry no pictures today ! =X
byebyes ! stay tune ~ I know this is a super boring post LOL


someone who will still love you despite you being at your worst ♥