since I've got the time now , I'm going to post on something ~~ ta daaa ~~~~ LOL
FRIENDSHIP
If you have read the posts before I set my blog on priv. , you would know that I was facing some friendship problems then .. happy to say , I'm getting over it :)
well , I am really letting go of whatever that has happened ..
I finally understand , ' friends come and go , true friends stay . ' :)
I don't blame anyone for what has happened , maybe it was just me being paranoid , maybe what I felt was true ..
but whatever it is , I blame myself for letting it happen .. I blamed myself a lot then ..
but now I don't really blame myself so much anymore .. some things are just beyond my control .
I don't wish to pursue the matter , I don't wish to find out what went wrong ..
I hope to keep the status as it is now , just friends .
ever since I felt that things were going wrong and it proved me right , I dare not commit my 100% in friendship anymore .. who knows what will happen the next minute ..
some things I keep to myself , cos' it won't do any good to let him/her know about it ..
those things that happened caused me a lot of hurt and sadness .. thoughts of suicide and everything ..
I know it's not worth it , but I was really tired ..
I've lost faith in friendship , I'm trying my best to get it back now .. slowly ..
I don't want to get hurt anymore .. I don't want to feel tired of everything anymore ..
I have only myself to blame though .. so now I choose not to care too much ~
but anyway , I've made a few good friends ~
though we're not best of friends , but they play an important role in my life :)
![]() |
| Grace ! =D |
yupp , she's Grace ! :) if you are my friend on Facebook , you should have seen the album ' everything with Grace ' .. hahas ..
I don't know if she'll ever see this , but I hope one day when she sees it , she'll feel happy ! =D
anyway , I knew her since sec. 1 and both of us were quite close ..
used to go to school together as we stayed near each other .. but due to some conflicts , we went separate ways and had our own best friend ..
only till this year July , I asked her to study with me for Prelims ~
talked quite a lot , texted each other quite often , went out a few times ~ shared our problems with each other ..
and when I told her about my family problems , she really listened and cared and even suggested that I go for a talk with her every Friday .. sadly , I went for only once ..
though we're not best friends , but it's like I could share anything with her ..
and her dreams are always so adventurous while mine are so scary ~ LOL ..
Grace ! Thanks for being there to listen when I needed a friend to talk to , thanks for showing me your care and concern :) things at school might have been different if we didn't talk .. I don't know if we'll still keep in contact when we go to different schools next year , but I really hope we will stay in contact and still hang out when we're free :) you made me realise that I don't have to stick to one friend everytime cos' if not I'll miss other chances to be friends with other ppl .. I like your craziness , your talent at drawing and your laughter ~ hahas .. though at times when I seem to feel bored when I'm with you , but I really enjoy your company :) hopefully we can hang out more often ! :) ♥
![]() |
| on the right - KaiLi :) |
hahahas ! =D my History class's good friend ! we only bonded through History , if not for that , I don't think we'll be talking to each other .. LOL .. I hope she'll see this one day ~ thanks for always borrowing me your notes when I lost mine ~ we always ' share ' answers during History class ~ LOL .. hmm I guess the most memorable memory about you is when I was very sad then I tweeted a lot .. when you saw my tweets , you texted me and comforted me ~ I was really really touched when I knew that somebody cares for me :) and the fact that we are not that close yet you cared for me , made me really happy ! I'm glad I have a friend like you :) Hopefully we'll go out as BTHL soon ~ =D
nobody likes to be taken for granted ..

