Tuesday, 15 November 2011







































hell0s ! miss me ? hahahahas =D 
I will be talking about my relationship in this post ~ 
so yeah ~~~~

MY LOVE 
this year , our relationship became quite rocky .. there were many unhappy happenings ..
well , every relationship has their own problems .. 
but if you really love your partner , you'll want to solve the problem between the both of you ..
I committed a very big mistake , something done against my principle ..
and for that , I hurt my boyf a lot a lot .. and I'm really sorry about it .. 
I got my boyf's permission to talk about it on blog and it took me some time to decide if I really want to talk about it.
cos' I know ppl would start judging , ppl might laugh at my boyf for being too soft-hearted ..
I really hope whoever is reading this post right now wouldn't judge .. it will be greatly appreciated :)
but if ppl are really going to judge me , judge my boyf or judge us after reading it .. then go ahead ..
I committed a mistake , I'm willing to admit .
I decided to talk about it not cos' I want attention or whatever ~ I just want to remind everyone who is in a relationship , that it's important to work things out before something really bad happens ..
and of cos' , I want to dedicate something to my boyf :)

all right , I'll start now ..
if you have been reading my blog , you would know that my boyf got enlisted last year Nov.
we were each busy with our own stuffs and didn't had much time with each other ..
then , during his 6th month in army , I two-timed him .. 
I'm not kidding ok , I seriously two-timed him .. for 2mths ..
I was not in anything official with the second guy , G . 
I shall not reveal what went on between G and I .. 
I don't know why did I even betrayed my boyf .. but I'm really really sorry ..
I had a little feeling for G but I knew I love my boyf ..
between ' like ' and ' love ' , I would of cos' choose love .
but I needed someone to care for me at that time and not neglect me .. 
the first time I betrayed my boyf , I told him the truth as I felt really guilty ..
he got really upset but eventually we were still tgt ..
then , it had to happen for another time .. I knew I had to stop , I told my boyf , he forgave me again ..
it took me some time to stop contacting G and it's been 4mths since we last texted ..
I felt really bad for hurting two guys , but I felt really shameful when I'm with my boyf .
it might seem that it's so easy for me to tell my boyf about my infidelity towards him , it might seem that it's easy for him to forgive me .. but it's not .. we almost broke up .. 
the first time I assured him that I wouldn't repeat the mistake , I didn't keep to my words .
I guess till now , my boyf would still have the fear that I'll betray him again ..
I promised him I'll control my feelings for G , promised him that it really really won't happen again ..
and I'm really keeping to it .. I no longer feel anything for G now .. 
I don't want to commit that mistake and hurt my boyf ever again ..

dear ! I'm really sorry for what happened .. I know I've hurt you very deeply ..
I'm sorry that I didn't think before I act .. I didn't want to hurt you , I just wanted your attention ..
I know I got your attention the wrong way .. sorry ..
it really won't happen anymore , I don't want us to break up ..
Thanks for forgiving me even when I broke your heart , thanks for staying by my side even when I left yours ..
I don't want to lose you .. 
I feel like there's so many things that I want to tell you , but I don't know where to start ..
but I just want you to know that I'll continue loving you and I really do ..
I won't let the same thing happen again , I promise ♥
if only you're by my side now , cos' I feel like hugging you :( 
really really sorry ..