![]() |
| VIP - my mummy ! ♥ |
![]() |
| VIP - my boyf ! ♥ |
hell0s ! how's CNY for you ?! I hope you had lots of fun collecting red packets and catching up with your cousins !! =D
hahahas mine was great ! I collected quite a lot of red packets too ~ =D
and my pay's coming tmr ! ( oh my pay got delayed cos' of some problems with the cheque .. )
money come rolling in ~~ hahas !
so basically , yest I went to my boyf's house > his ahma's house > his aunt's house > my house :) LOL
I enjoyed myself more this year , smiling and smiling ~~
I hope my boyf enjoyed himself too ! :)
we took super lots of photos yest ! ♥
today , I went to the Singapore Flyer with my mummy ! =D hahahas it's her first time there whilst it's my second !
and before that , we went to watch ' Dance Dance Dragon ' at Causeway and I treated her to Pizza Hut ~
and we took lots of photos at the Singapore Flyer ♥
I enjoyed myself though it was only a short day .. I hope my mum enjoyed herself too ! =D
gonna head out with her again tomorrow :)
and I realised , I have not taken any photo with my bro yet ! shall take with him soon =D
ok I'm back to ranting .. I'm just feeling very lousy recently ..
my stupid moodswing is back again :( sigh ..
and this stupid moodswing has caused me to be so rude when I'm talking to my mum and of cos' , made me quarrel with my boyf ..
and I'm really very sorry ..
feelings of insecurity , regrets , anger , sadness , disappointment , jealousy .. all come together in one go ..
what's wrong with me ..?
feeling like I'm being neglected .. I HATE THIS .
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh forget it .
stay tune all right ? byebyes ! :)

