Friday, 20 January 2012
nights like this ;
heyyo ! =D ok I'm just so bored that I've decided to come and blog something ~
just now I thought of downloading AuditionSea again but I'm just so lazy ~
and I guess something in me is stopping me to play it again .. it's been 3 long years since I last played ..
maybe cos' I've grown up ? I dislike some of the ppl in there ..
I mean playing it is ok .. but I don't like talking to strangers ..
you'll never know their true identity and what they have up their sleeves !
hahahas I know I sound like some conservative girl .. I think I am ? LOL
and it's also for the sake of my relationship .. I don't want to spend so much time on playing the game and I definitely don't want THAT incident to happen again ..
I actually rmb an incident ( not related to the one I mentioned above this sentence )
way back in 2007 when I was playing Audition and a guy in the game asked me to be his stead in Audition .. LOL I actually asked my boyf if I should or not ..
OMG that's so insensitive of me hahas .. my feelings towards my boyf
were not strong enough and certain enough then ..
hahas I wonder if dear still remember ? hahahas =X but in the end I rejected ~
it's just nights like this when I start to think back and reflect .
thinking about family , friendship and relationship ..
I've come this far , gone through so much and I love those ppl who stayed by my side during tough times :)
in another month's time , I would be turning 18 .
wow , I'm growing older and M18 movies here I come ! ok LOL .. hahas !
as I grow older every year , I find that presents are not as important as compared to sincerity ..
and somehow , birthdays just ain't that special anymore ..
I had a bad birthday last year .. no cakes , no birthday songs , no memorable presents ..
actually , those ppl who celebrated my birthday with me last year made an effort
which I failed to appreciate then .. I just screwed my own birthday up .
and I hate whoever I was last year .. really . it's like I was another person ..
someone so unfamiliar that I was so scared of myself flaring up at every single little thing , over-thinking everything , abusing myself when I'm upset ..
but anyway , I really hope this year's birthday will be more special and memorable :)
and my birthday wish ? it's really simple . I want to love myself and love the ppl who deserves to be loved by me :)
I've accepted the fact that some things just have to remain as it is and that some things can't be changed at all ..
like I can't choose the family I want to be in but I can choose which path I want to take .
I'm moving on from my bad past , I don't want to bring it with me in to my future ..
but some things , some scars , will remain forever .. but I'm not letting it bring me down ! =D
eh .. I think I'll stop here .. this is just a random post ~ hahahas ..
I don't know when I'll blog again but just in case I'll only blog after CNY ,
here's an advanced ~~~
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all !!! =D enjoy ~!! collect lots of red packets ! :)
you were the only one who stayed by my side all along ♥
