Thursday, 19 January 2012

cos' you're everything to me , ♥

hell0s ppl ! I'm posting at such a late time , it's alrd 10.44pm ! LOL
hahahas I've got a new sling bag and a new tube dress today ! =D
and I've got plans from 120212 - 140212 with my boyf alrd ! ♥ super looking forward to it :)
tomorrow gonna go out with my mum ! =D then staying home for the weekends and gonna go visit dear's relative's house on the first day of CNY ~ second day going out with my mum !! =D
want to take super lots of photos with him and my mum ! ♥
and I'll finally get my 1st ever pay tomorrow ! =DD hahas !
so many things to look forward to ! life's good ! =D hahas
and my boyf has booked in alrd .. booking out on Sunday but most likely only gonna meet him on Monday :(
I miss my boyf super lots ! :(

eye smile ! ILOVEYOU ! ♥




















I hope we'll still stick to each other like how we are now , in the future .. even if we're married ! ♥
hahas I know it's still early to talk about marriage but you're the one I want ♥
I'm never gonna let that incident happen again ,
I will continue loving you truthfully and wholeheartedly and I hope you won't get tired of me always telling you that I miss you & I love you ..
cos' when I say that , I really do mean it ♥
I miss you even when you're with me , that's how much I want to be with you .
I miss you even more whenever you're not around ..
I love being with you , I love going out with you even if it means slacking or watching a movie ..
I don't mind not going to restaurants to eat , I don't mind going to the same places again and again ..
I don't mind not getting expensive gifts ..
cos' all that matters is that you're with me ♥
go here and there tgt with you , even for a short little while , even if it's simple , it's enough to make me happy ♥
I'm not materialistic and I'm actually easy to please !
just be with me , stay with me and treat me nicely and I'll be happy ♥
you mean everything to me ♥ you mean a lot to me ..
nothing feels the same without you .. train and bus journeys feel dull without you ..
I feel lonely without you ..
even the food tastes different LOL ..
cos' you're always in my heart , in my mind .. I'm constantly missing you ..
I wish I can just see you for a while ..
I think of you whenever I see NS man .. I would always wish to see you amongst them ..
cos' you're the only one who can make me smile for the whole day ♥
IMISSYOU A LOT A LOT , DEAR :( I want a hugg from you ...


♥ my one and only ;