Tuesday, 17 January 2012
the only one in your eyes ,
hell0s ! I'm quite free recently ~ training for Starhub roadshow only starts after CNY ~~
eh did I mention that I went for interview at Aventure Direct ( AD ) previously ? I can't rmb lol ..
what have I been doing nowadays ?
slacking , slacking and slacking ! growing fat ! hahas
gonna buy a pair of running shoe and a few sports equipment after I get my pay and red packets !
gonna exercise ~ hopefully my heart can take it LOL ..
for my boyf's every dismount , I'll definitely meet him every single day ..
unless I'm meeting my friends or if he has other events ..
time is precious ! hahas after he ORD , then the both of us will be busy with our own stuffs ..
he's probably gonna enrol into Uni. and by then , it would have been 5mths since I entered poly ~
but the good thing is , we can study tgt ! so he no longer has to sit in the library with me for hours doing nth ~ hahas
we're gonna be study partners ! hahahahas =X
I can't wait to start work again , gonna be a mth since I stopped working ~~
I don't know if I'm looking forward to Poly life .. meeting new ppl , new environment ..
but still have to move on ..
wow . the feeling is really good when I can just talk to my boyf about anything ~~
I once asked my boyf , ' in future , will you look at me when I talk to you ? ' hahas ..
slowly slowly , we're talking more to each other ..
but I don't feel awkward when we go silent suddenly ! hahas ..
though I'm really happy that I can talk to him alrd , I'm actually quite afraid
that things between us will change as well ..
I really hope he will still pay more attention to me ..
talk to me nicely .. don't be complacent and don't take me for granted .. continue appreciating me ..
sometimes I wonder , does he look at every person the same way he looks at me ?
or am I really the only person he looks at , with that special kind of look ?
you know , I would rather spend time with my boyf than with my mum ..
I feel bad , that's why I'm trying to strike a balance and make sure my mum feels loved by me ..
I meet her up with my boyf for dinner and sometimes without my boyf ..
I talk to her more now and am gonna bring her out on the second day of CNY !
my treat ! hahas ..
friends are important ..
but for now , I still don't know who to name as my true friend ..
there is certainly a few that I would name as my good friends though ..
so who are the most impt ppl in my life currently ? my mum and my boyf :)
and I really want to cherish them .
my best friend , my fav. friend , my lover ♥
