Friday, 3 February 2012
all that I want is just to be with you ;
hell0s ppl ! how are you doing ?
no doubt that I'm feeling quite lousy recently , but life still goes on .
so I rather be happy than trying to find the answers which might make me unhappy , or think abt things that make me feel sad .
work's starting soon , I'll be working as Starhub Roadshow member :) run around Singapore , confirm slim down ~ LOL .. been a long time since I exercised ..
gonna encourage myself to do static exercises at home everyday :)
anyway I've attended 2 trainings so far and wow , quite confusing hahas !
but I want to do a good job so more money will come ~ since I've no plans for the weekends , I shall use it to revise on what has been taught :)
then clear my doubts soon ~~
and yes ! I've mentioned that I would be getting my posting results and I've gotten it !
I'm posted to Temasek Poly , Psychology !!!!! =D super happy ! my dreams are coming true ~!
got to work hard for my future ! :)
and for that , my boyf treated me to Cold Stone Creamery at Orchard Central ! hehehe thanks dear ! ♥
and and and ! I've rebonded my hair ! :)
actually wanted to dye my hair this mth , probably a few days before my bday ..
but I've decided not to cos' I just rebonded my hair and my hair has its natural dark brown :)
what else ? hmm oh ya ! I twitted that I love kinder bueno white and kinder bueno original recently and my boyf actually bought it for me ! 3 packets of each somemore ♥
sweetness + more sweetness = LOVE ! ♥
really didn't expect him to buy it hahas .. iloveyou ♥
ok , I can't wait to start work ! hahahas more sales = more money !
I guess I'll surely commit some mistakes at the start , but I'm sure I'll do a better job after a few times !
jiayous to me ~~~~
and March's IT Fair right ! my boyf will be working with me ~~~~ ♥
hopefully can be stationed beside each other and go for meals together ! hopefully ..
I want to get a laptop and maybe a camera also ? :)
I've been wanting this 2 items since sec. 3 but I kept telling myself to wait till O lvls has ended hahas ..
hahahas and my boyf and I started webcamming recently .. or rather , he webcam to me cos' my desktop no webcam installed LOL ..
then he act cute , act silly and I tease him ~ ♥ hahahas I remember how his face turned so red when I requested him to say some things and he really said it to me =p
I love my boyf a lot ..
I always get jealous easily , feel insecure almost everyday , being so unreasonable at times , agitate him and make him angry when I throw my temper .. but he still loves me for who I am ..
he doesn't try to change me but tells me how he feels , so I really want to try my best to be a better girlf for him , just like how he's trying his best to be a better boyf for me ..
I really should try harder to control my emotions and thoughts , like don't get upset over someone else and don't be so so sooooo sensitive ..
maybe it's just me whom doesn't knows how to appreciate this relationship ..
maybe it's just me thinking too much ..
it's so obvious that my boyf loves me a lot , wholeheartedly , truthfully and unconditionally but I just don't feel it and get upset so often ..
my boyf's been telling me this , ' no matter what happens , I'll never leave you or break up with you . '
ILOVEYOU dear ♥♥
