Sunday, 5 February 2012

everybody's gonna hurt you , you just got to decide who is worth the pain :)

heylo ! I've got the feeling to blog =D
I can't believe that I actually stayed home today ~!
I've not been staying home since 26Dec11' LOL .. seriously !
I think I've been going out every single day and I finally stayed home today !
ok actually staying home isn't that bad ~ just got to find things to do !
and I think today is quite a ' fruitful ' day at home ? hahahas ..
I started watching ' One Piece ' ! I'm not the type of girl who goes crazy over anime or become addicted to it , 
I watch because lots of ppl say it's nice and also ~~~ 
more topics to talk about with my boyf maybe ? :)
I've only watched until eps. 10 hahahas whereas my boyf is alrd at eps. 533 ! 
I doubt I'll ever catch up with him unless I watch everyday from morning till night ~ which is impossible ~

' impossible impossible impossible impossible impossible definitely impossible ! ' =D
I can't wait to see the part where the crew is finally formed ~ hahahas I want to see chopper ! LOL so cute ~
seems like there's still a long way to go before I see it hahas ..
and I feel so responsible =X hahahahas I changed ding dang's bedding ! =D LOL
I'm feeling so lazy that I don't even want to cook noodles for myself or go down to buy anything to eat ~
haven't had any proper meal since I woke up in the morning :(






















just being crazy and random , 
my boyf is so cute and sweet ! hahahas I asked him if he knows my full address and he forgot my unit no. :(
but that's not the point ! 
I then told him my full address and said , ' ok now you know le , order mac delivery for me ! ' .
and he took it seriously ! he really went to order and almost checked out using his card =X
luckily haven't check out .. if not I'll be having two servings of dinner LOL ..
hehehe =p but that's sweet of him ♥
I can never find someone as sweet and thoughtful as him ~ and he's the sweetest person in my life !
seriously , he's the only one who understands me well enough and the only one who I can trust with all my secrets and problems ..
I may not feel the love but I know he's trying his best to let me feel it ..
and I'm really very sorry for always hurting you cos' of my moodswings and stupid thoughts .


friends come and go , true friends stay .
I feel like a replacement for every single friend .
I feel like I don't belong most of the time ..
but it's ok now , cos' I've my mum , my bro and my boyf and of cos' ding dang ! ♥
I love all of them ! ♥♥