Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Valentine's Day 2 ♥

hell0s ! this is the 2nd post of the day ~ LOL
how did you spend your Valentine's Day ?
don't be sad if you're single cos' one day you will be able to celebrate it with someone special ! :)
for me , I spent Valentine's Day with my boyf ! ♥
we kind of celebrated for 3 days ? hahahas starting from 12Feb onwards till 14Feb :)
anyway 12Feb marks 5years since we first started out ! and we've known each other for 5years alrd ! =D

so on 12Feb ,
my boyf and I headed to Vivo City !
we went to Daiso to shop for stuffs for the next day , cos' we intended to fly kite over at Marina Barrage but in the end we didn't find it in Daiso .
so , my boyf bought some stuffs for gifts decorations and packing ~ then he said that we'll go to Vista Point after our meal .
after Daiso , we headed to LJS and took away our meals to our fav. spot hahas
ate there , took photos there and rested ..
went off at abt 4plus then when we reached Khatib , we decided not to fly kite but just go for picnic the next day LOL
then we shopped around at Northpoint and we headed back home at 6plus ~
simple day ~~!



13Feb , our piggggggggggg nickkkkkkkkkkkkk over at Marina Barrage !
hahahas we met at 10plus at Woodlands Polyclinic cos' my boyf had to get MC ~
then there was a woman who went crazy after waiting for too long and she shouted at the clerks at level 1 !
not only that , she smashed the computers ard that area OMG LOL ..
then she got escorted away by the security and doctor .. so many ppl were looking ~
hahahas after my boyf saw the doctor , we headed to his hse ~
rested for awhile and he went to prepare our sandwiches ! =D
headed out at 2plus I think then reached Marina Barrage at 3plus ~
it was super hot at first but slowly , it became cloudy and windy ~
took lots of photos over there , enjoyed the wind and scenery and played catching before we went off hahas !
next time we go there , we'll fly a kite together ! see how noob we are =X
my boyf was so nice , cos' he let me lie on him to rest ~ >.<
and also , we exchanged our gifts ! ♥
after that , we headed home ~
had a  fun day , lots of photos ! ♥♥ shall go there with him again soon ! =D






14Feb , Valentine's Day ♥
we dressed up nicely for each other ! =D I wore a navy blue tube dress with a red white cardigan while my boyf wore semi-formal :)
we met up at 12plus , ate KFC at NPT and headed to Bugis Junction for neoprints !
oh ya , he gave me a stalk of rose and a bouquet of bears which was very very unexpected ! ♥
once again , we took twice ! hahas as usual ♥
then there is once when we were taking neoprints , my boyf kneeled down , kind of like propose to me ? hahas >.< then I shy LOL
after neoprints , we headed to Kallang Leisure Park for Ice Skating ! =D
my very first experience and our first time ice skating together too ! ♥
of cos' I didn't wear the tube dress , I changed into tank top and jeans :)
hahahas we didn't fall down except for one part where I slipped but didn't land on the floor LOL >.<
had 2 hours of ice skating ~ I want to go there again !
then my boyf paid for everything hehehe thanks dear ! ♥
this is our 6th Valentine's together but this year really felt like one and I really felt so special ~
hahas probably cos' the past few years' Valentine's I was always schooling ?
I really really enjoyed myself so much and I love the bouquet of bears ! pink somemore ! ♥
after that , we headed for dinner at NPT and I bought a stalk of sunny yellow rose for my mum ! ^^
then that concludes our day ~ =D
I LOVE MY BOYF LOTS ! ♥ I want to feel special everyday :)
HAPPY 6TH VALENTINE'S DAY ~! ♥




hahahas finally the end of the post with lots of photos ~
stay tune , byebyes ! :)