Saturday, 24 March 2012

moving on .

one recent night when I was crying after a quarrel with my boyf , I questioned myself this .
' why am I still feeling so angry even after deciding to let go of that friendship ? '
well , part of the anger is caused by my relationship but I know I wasn't feeling angry cos' of my boyf .
and I realised that it's not only the person I have to let go of , it's the entire friendship , including the feelings .
I have to get over it and learn from this lesson .
I have to tell myself to let go of the feelings , regardless of how angry and hurt I am , I have to .
cos' the more I cling on to it , the angrier I will feel and I probably won't be able to move on at all and I probably won't get well .
it's really not easy , I still flare up and it's gonna take some time to heal and forget about it .
anyway , I saw something at Twitter ..
obviously they are leaving me out , deliberately or not I don't care .
but honestly , I'm feeling a little sour inside .
I have alrd expected that and it's time to wake up .
they don't deserve to be in my life at all .
I'm really gonna let go of the ppl who keeps taking me for granted or treats me like a toy .
really not worth it to get myself hurt cos' of them .
ok byes !