Tuesday, 20 March 2012
从今天起 , 我一定要活得更开心 ! :)
yes , I've decided to let go of that friendship , as of today .
it's really not worth it for me to hold on to someone who doesn't appreciate me at all .
it's really not worth it to hurt the ppl who truly loves me just cos' of one person .
I'm really letting go , without doubting my decision :)
I've finally woke up and it's time to MOVE ON .
I don't want to be stucked any longer .
from now onwards , I'll live life happier and cherish the ppl who truly loves me .
at the end of the day , it's not about who understood you the best ,
but about whoever was there to stay no matter what :)
time for me to let go , time for me to move on , time for me to stop holding on to that little hope , time for me to bid goodbye to that friendship .
I must really thank the ppl who stayed by my side and encouraged me , thanks a lot ! =D