Sunday, 24 June 2012

a little bit stronger ;

















heys ! I'm blogging out of boredom hahas .
somehow blogging isn't my hobby anymore , I used to blog a lot more often because I enjoy doing it but now I'm just doing it to keep it a little alive and to kill time .
I don't really know what to do now , feel so bored ~
when I have things to do , time passes so fast and when I've got nothing to do , time passes so slow .
fact is it's always the same irregardless of whether I have things to do , time always passes at the same rate , every day .
I just finished 5 episodes of Final Destination , watched till I'm bored of it hahas .
wanted to watch Despicable Me but I guess not , cos' I don't feel like watching anything now .
I realised I've become more alert , I hear noises and sounds more clearly than before .
I get a shock everytime there's a loud sound , even if it's nothing to others .
I'm more afraid of the loud sound effects than the gross or scary parts in movies .
hahas I guess I know why this is happening to me ..


today is only Sunday ! I'm missing my boyf like mad ! :(
he's only booking out on next Thursday and I'm gonna go for my interview for Proj. Coordinator 
during my break time ~
more looking forward to next Friday but the week hasn't even started ! :(
envy those who can spend so many days a week with their boyf/girlf !
boyf is going to Uni. even before he ORD :(
then the both of us gonna have lesser time cos' both of our courses belong to the more intensive ones :(
so I'm gonna spend more time with him now and cherish the times tgt ! don't quarrel with him Linda !
and when I start my year 3 , he's probably going overseas for immersion prog. for a few mths ! :(
the wait is ok , but I'll definitely miss him so so so much ! :(
hopefully by then it would be my internship as well ~~
4 more days to his dismount ~~ waiting waiting !


I don't want my life to be so complicated , lesser ' drama ' and lesser regrets .
having my mum , my brother , my boyf and a few good friends is enough :)
I no longer envy those ppl who have a lot of friends cos' there's no point if most of them are just ppl who want something from you .
I can't be bothered with the fact that I lost ppl who were once the ppl I trust most and I won't let my life turn upside down because of them .
this one year since that incident , taught me something very valuable .
it's that I don't need ppl who keep taking me for granted times and again and pretending it's nothing wrong :)
I don't need ppl who treat me like a toy and I won't ever go soft hearted if it has reached  my limit .


you got to decide who's worth the pain :)