Sunday, 1 July 2012

how to love ;


Marble Slab with boyf !



GITD Stars from boyf !




















heys ! HAPPY JULY ! LOL
time flies and it's alrd July ~ 5 more mths and it's gonna be the start of another new year ! =D
I hope the world won't come to an end this year !
there's still a lot of things I've yet to accomplish , a lot of things I haven't had the chance to do yet !

it has been a week since school resumed and tomorrow's the start of another week again ~
I finished Phase 1 of CSA Excel Proj. and done my research for Acad. Writing and also done the references , so now I only need to put in contents ! =D
jiayous Linda ! gonna start revising this coming week , probably from Tuesday onwards since Monday would be quite packed .
I realised something which I've never really noticed before , in order to love someone , we first have to love ourselves .

it's really true cos' I realised I can't love anyone the right way when I don't love myself at all .
so , I have to love myself ! LOL sounds stupid hahas


just yesterday , together with my boyf , we were reminiscing about our past ~ 
hahas was smiling to myself almost throughout the whole time we were talking lol >.<
I'm so glad that he's mine ! 
we also talked about our future and I'm so looking forward to the soft toys collection room ! =D
my rabbit !!!! animals !! LOLOL >.<
hahahas I love my boyf lots lots ! best boyf award goes to him ! 
really grateful for all the things he got for me and recently , I received a lot of things from him !  
I'm even more grateful that HE'S MINE !