Saturday, 7 July 2012

















heys ! I'm feeling lazy today but I still did Acad. Writing's Draft Essay ! =D
gonna do more things tomorrow like preparation for PBSpeak 5 min. speech , do APEL book and I'm gonna try finishing 2 Journal Logs ! :)
I haven't started my revision but I'm surely starting next week .
gonna devote more time to Psych and CSA ~~ 
should I go Sports Club ?? Monday ?? 
anyway , I'm in Project Coordinator and am under a nice senior ! =D 
just had HSSSC AGM yest and it was quite good ! just that I had headache throughout the whole thing :(
I'm looking forward to the events coming up :)
lots of graduates are missing sec. sch ~~ but I'm not missing it , only a few teachers ~~ 
life in poly is quite good ! though I don't have much time to do what I want to do , I'm happy !
feels good when you finish a project and assignments earlier ! 
4 more weeks to Term Test 2 ! wow , time is really not waiting for us ~
1 more month only ! got to work even harder this time round cos' I'm not very satisfied with my results for Term Test 1 , could have done even better !
after Term Test , it would be Mid-Sem test ~ jiayous jiayous ~~
probably going Cambodia on the first week of October =D but not confirmed yet , I want to go ~~
it's a nice feeling to know that ppl really treat me as a friend and even nicer when I know my importance in their lives :)
and a senior bought TUPI shirt for me cos' I didn't have money to buy then , thanks ! :)
I think I'm really contented for what I have now , for the ppl in my life :)
and again , I miss my boyf ! 5 more days to his dismount ~ but I'll be so busy studying ~~
I hope we will last ! he's still the one I love no matter what !