Sunday, 22 July 2012

it isn't easy .

trying to make the best out of everything .




















hi ! been quite some time since I updated this space ~
currently busy with projects , assignments and revisions for upcoming tests ~
in Poly , time seriously pass super fast .
it's alrd Term 2 and it's ending in 1 month ?!?? then sem. 1.2 would come .
new subjects again in sem. 1.2 ~ hahas
I think ever since Term 2 started I've been more efficient , a lot more efficient as compared to Term 1 .
today , I completed revision for tomorrow's Excel Online Mock Test , revision for coming Friday's P.Stats Term Test , revision for one chap. for Foundation Psych B and done the last quiz ! all in 7 hours ! =D
4 topics of Foundation Psych for coming week ? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ! =D
hoping to complete this revision asap ~
I feel that time is running out ~ hahas 


hmm I think I'm gonna work for my Sept. hols. since boyf would be studying ~
gonna look for jobs nearing the end of August and most likely I'll also be 
getting a new phone at the end of August ! =D
boyf go uni. den probably not much time to go out alrd :( probably only during my hols. 
I want to go out with him and not care about anything ~ so many things we want to do tgt but quite a lot of restrictions too ..
nvm , we'll get the chance in future ! :)


I'm still not feeling good .
I feel a big change in my life , in me .
I'm no longer who I used to be but I kind of dislike it ?
I wish the old me would come back , this time I won't allow myself to fall into such state anymore .
probably I need a lot more time to feel ok , to feel genuinely happy .
kind of feel that I won't be able to feel happy for a period of time .
I want to feel happy , truly happy but it ain't working when there's so many things going on inside my mind and so many things happening ard me .
I don't want to be aggressive , physically and verbally , I don't want to be hot tempered , I don't want to be negative .
it's just not me , not who I want to be , not who I used to be .
probably my tolerance just reached its maximum alrd , tolerance for family issues , friendship and relationship .
that's why I exploded and still can't get back up after so long .
I guess I really need time to recover . I know I will , one day .
not gonna rush myself to recover , just gonna take things one step at a time .
recently been having relationship problems but I guess I'm ok now ? we're ok now ?
I have no idea but I guess it's still stucked in my head .
whatever we've talked and quarreled about it recently , I'm not over it .
and probably we'll still quarrel over those issues again cos' my feelings aren't resolved 
no matter what my boyf says :(
I don't know why it's not resolved , don't know why I feel so insecure , worthless and useless .
is it a combination of everything that has happened and is happening ?
sometimes I really feel like I don't deserve my boyf ..
sometimes I really feel like I mean nothing to him ..


ok , shall not reveal much here hahas ..
I've finally changed my blog's display picture after so long ~ hahas !
stay tune for my next post which I don't know when ! =X
byebyes !