Sunday, 23 June 2013

Life .

School
Today is the last day of term break and school reopens tmr .
Yet another 2 mths to go before the semester break .
Honestly , I can't wait for it and I really hope term 2 goes smoothly .
I've yet to start on my revision for RMB and I better do so soon .
I also got to start on some assignments starting from tmr so lesser play/slacking time Linda !
Time to focus !
I could say that I've spent my holiday well cos' I got to meet up with my closer friends , like my poly clique , my sec. sch friends and I also met up with a new friend ! ^^
Needless to say , I spent quite a lot of time with my boyf as well :)
I also met up with my mum for dinner more often ! :)
Besides meeting up and spending time with my friends and boyf , I have also did a few assgs .
So now , it's another term and I'm gonna make sure that I work hard and not be complacent .
I can do this ! =D
I must go to school every day and attend every single lecture and tutorial . I must !
No more dreading of school , no more feeling ' sian ' of school everyday and I truly hope I don't stress myself up .

Family
I really have no idea what is happening to me .
I need to spend more time with my mum , I need to talk to her more !
Ever since I entered poly , the interaction time with my mum has lessened by a lot .
I'm always so caught up with school assignments and projects , revisions for upcoming tests or exams .
I'm always facing my lappy , every night .
Often , I'm only beside her when we're having dinner or when we're watching the TV together .
I don't even go out with her to buy stuffs or groceries whenever I'm free anymore .
I must spare time out for her , I really must .
I have to stop using my lappy so often ( unless it is urgent ) , I have to talk to her more .
I really hope it's not too late to make up for the loss of our interaction time .
I'm afraid that I'll lose her , I'm afraid that I'll regret not spending enough time with my mum .
I know I will lose her one day , but I don't want to live with this regret of not spending enough time with her .
I want her to be proud of having me as her daughter .

Relationship
I've spent a lot of time with my boyf this hol , going for dinners with him and my mum , going to his house , baking session with him , dating .
I guess we're on the rocky journey once again , we can be so happy tgt for a moment and the next moment , we are quarreling again .
I actually have quite a lot to say but I guess it's better not to mention it here cos' it's kind of personal between the two of us .
I'm just glad we're still together :)

Friendship
Notice that I tend to talk about friendship only at the end ?
Truth to be told , friendship is not something I would prioritize anymore .
As in , I still cherish my close friends and the friendship we have , but I no longer want myself to cling on to it .
Yes , I'm still unable to trust myself to make the right and wise choices .
I'm still afraid of getting hurt and I don't want history to repeat .
18 mths of getting over my former best friends was torturing , I don't need that anymore .
I am not sure who would stay with me throughout , I am not sure who my true friends are .
It still hurts feeling like a back-up , but I'm trying to stay strong .
I'm happy that I still have close friends :)

We deserve better .