Thursday, 8 August 2013

1 more week

Hi ! It's been such a long time since I've blogged .
I was too busy with my school work , even until now .
I've decided to blog now because I am currently taking a break but I have to go back to studying after this .
I have been so busy with my individual and group assignments ever since the last time I blogged .
But now that most of the projects and assignments have been submitted , I'm left with only two projects from my core modules , tests , and exams ! =D
The term after that term break was hectic ! I had project for all the 6 modules I was taking .
So tiring ! I'm just so glad that I'm left with only two now ~ Yays ~~
I will be having 3 tests next week , 2 modules . Then it will be another two papers about two weeks after next .
But I'm gonna declare holiday starting from next Wed 7pm ! LOL
I can't wait for next Wed to come , so on Thursday I can go visit my workplace , go macaroon hunting with my boyf , and go for a little shopping ~~ =D
This is my motivation to get me through the tests !
I should be heading to one of my friend's house next Fri with my other friends to complete our project .
I'm looking forward to that too ! ^^
My motivation to get me through the exams shall be my GPA and the coming freedom I would have after exam , besides working .
Shall go enjoy and finish up the remaining projects while I have the time cos' I found another job , which I will talk about only in my next post .
I'm gonna start work on 19 Aug and I am considered a temp. fulltime there .
Since I'm gonna start work before my exams end , I have to manage my time super well .
Jiayous ~ I can do this ! =D
Oh and cos' I'm considered a fulltime , I would have very little time to spend with my family , boyf and friends .
So I would have to plan out my schedule properly .
I can't wait to meet the ppl. I haven't met in a long time since the last holiday , such as my few sec. sch. friends . I also can't wait to go out with all of my friends .
And of cos' , I can't wait to go out with my boyf and I probably have to do so before September cos' by then he would have started school .
The end of sem. pact ! ^^
I want to go out with my mum too ~ Been such a long time since I went out with her .

Guess I've taken enough break , so I shall head back to studying .
I will blog again soon , stay tune ! ^^