Sunday, 29 December 2013

Me & recent happenings :)


Heys readers ! I'm back to post my own reflection for 2013 , as mentioned in the prev. post .
How was 2013 for you all ? Was it positive or negative ?
Don't be upset if it was more negative than positive , cos' you can always make it a better one in 2014 and the many years to come :)
Ever seen quotes like "2013 please be good to me" ? Hahas let me tell you , that's kind of bullshit .
No offence though , but stop wishing that the day or the month or the year will be good for you .
Make the wish come true yourself ! :)
The future is in your own hands , you create what you want to see in your future :)
Some of the people read quotes and agree that growing up is a turmoil , but I feel that it is something to be happy about cos' as we grow older , we grow wiser and become a better person (hopefully) .
Oh anyway , 2013 was not the best year for me but it was definitely the one year that I learnt and grew a lot :)
I was making very little progress in the first 3/4 of the year .
It was not until about October then I started to look at things differently, positively.
Being happy makes me feel real good =D
If you had read the post on 20 October , you would know that I am slowly learning to appreciate things and people .
That was the best part of 2013 for myself :)
Besides that , I am also slowly learning to cherish the people around me and slowly learning to be present at every moment .
What does it mean to be present at every moment ? To me , that means I would learn to put away checking social networking sites on my phone unnecessarily when I am with someone , so that I would really be there with the person
It's difficult cos' I have that bad habit but I'll learn to kick it away and make sure I am able to do that by the end of next year and continue doing so for the rest of my life !
It's gonna be one of my resolutions for 2014 :)
There's nothing much I want to say about myself .
I'm just thankful for having such an awesome mum , brother , and boyf , and of cos' , such great friends :)
I just really need time to sort out my thinking and fear .
There's still a lot of things I have not sorted out , I know I will , just that it is gonna take some time .
There's still a lot of conflicting thoughts but I know I will resolve them one day .

Let's now talk about my holiday =D
This holiday was kind of well spent !
Going out alone , going out with friends , going out with boyf ,  talking to my bro , dinners with my mum , doing some work =D ♥


The main highlight for this holiday is that I went to USS with my boyf !! =D
We got the tickets at $68 each , with a total of $10 retail vouchers and $20 meal vouchers !
Awesome ~~ =D
It was our first time there together , though it's my second and his first hahas ..
Not sure if I mentioned , but the first time I went was with my poly friends and it was fun =D
Anyway , we were supposed to go to ECP for cycling , but cos' of the possibility that it might rain , we decided to go to USS instead ~


It was a really awesome experience going there with my boyf  ♥

Oh and we had an advanced Christmas celebration on December 23 !
We went to Vivo City and had Thai Accent for lunch ~ Bangkok Jam is nicer =X
Then we went to walk around and a must-go when we head to Vivo is Pets Safari !
There were cats , so cute !!! =D
I want hamsters , rabbits , cats , and dogs in future ♥
I'll let the pictures do the talking :)


We then had our gift exchange =D


We also had our first try at Haagen Dazs , but I must say that it is over rated :/
Cold Stone or Marble Slab or Gelare would be so much nicer ~


It was a great day out with my boyf ♥

Anyway , I started on my Health Psych assignment this week , and I'm kind of done =D
I also started catching up on my Abnormal Psych readings and I'm nowhere near done hahas ..
But it's ok , at least I read and did something :)
Achievement unlocked and mission successful ! LOL
I can't wait for my next holiday cos' my boyf and I are gonna fulfill the next sem. pact , probably cycling ? =D
I think we'll be visiting the River Safari and going to Adventure Cove during my next hol as well =D
Can't wait ! hahahas but for now , we got to focus on our own responsibilities :)

These are much of the recent happenings in my life :)
Anyway , today is December 29 ! 2 more days to 2014 !
Anyone going for countdown anywhere ?!?? Enjoy !!!
But even if you're not , it's ok ~ Who says you need to go out for countdown right ?
I'm having my countdown at home , with my VVIPs ! =D ♥
I'm sure that my friends and I will be having mini countdown msg spammings too =D
Have a great 2014 ahead and make the best out of the last 2 days of 2013 =D

Cheers to a new and make-better year :) ♥