Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Personal Updates :)

Let me bring you through some of the major or memorable occasions that took place since 2014 started :)

9 Jan 14' - Neko no Niwa and MBS Area
This is the first memorable day of 2014 and it was spent with my boyf before he went back for reservist :)
We headed to the cat cafe , known as Neko no Niwa , at Clarke Quay , and we stayed there for two hours just playing with the cats and relaxing ourselves . The cats over there are all so cute ! Photos of cats from Neko no Niwa is in my Facebook ! Visit their website http://www.catcafe.com.sg/ for lots more details :)

Does Little Miss Muffet look like our cat ? The lady who helped us take this photo said it looked like ours =D ♥
Oh and if you all do not know yet , another cat cafe is opening soon at Bugis , in May if I am not wrong . It is called The Cat Cafe . The website is not fully done yet , but if you want to look in a little , here's the website http://thecatcafe.sg/ :)
The difference between this two cat cafes is that Neko no Niwa charges you at per hour rate , while The Cat Cafe charges you at per entry rate ! I'm not sure how much is per entry but I hope it's cheaper or at least equivalent to Neko no Niwa's rates :)
So gonna visit The Cat Cafe at Bugis when it's opened ! =D
After we were done with Neko no Niwa , we headed to Lavender to get boyf's stuffs for reservist , and then we walked to City Hall area cos' I wanted to go there . That was probably the longest distance we have ever walked together =D
We had lunch at Marina Square when we reached and then we headed for the Helix Bridge , The Shoppes and unknowingly , we walked to Gardens By The Bay hahahas
It's really a pretty view over there but I'm afraid of heights , so most of the time when we were over there , I held on to my boyf really tightly =X

Gonna go there in future =D
Gonna find a way to overcome my fear of heights , so the next time we go there for real or to high places , I would be able to enjoy myself :)
After a short walk there , we headed back to the platform outside The Shoppes to relax . Initially , we were just sitting down , then I thought maybe we could lie down together and look at the beautiful sky hahas so we just lay down there for a while =D
It was so nice just to lie on my boyf's chest and look at the evening sky together . I really wished that time could stop at that moment :(
That was the best part of the day ♥

Boyf and I had a hard time taking this photo cos' I kept laughing lol ♥
Chinese New Year 14'
I spent the first day of CNY with my boyf and his family and relatives ♥
2010 was the first time I went for CNY visiting with my boyf and this year was the fifth time =D
I had an enjoyable time and I love his family , they are so nice ♥
We took a photo at the gate of a particular house in 2010 and during CNY this year , we were back at the same house . So , we took a photo at the gate again this year =D
Let's compare and look at how much we've changed in terms of hairstyle , looks , dressing , and also how much closer we've grown in 4 years !
Left : CNY 10' ; Right : CNY 14' ♥
With boyf's family ♥
Second day of CNY was mainly spent with my mummy ♥
We headed to Causeway Point to catch The Lion Men and I'm so glad my mum enjoyed the movie =D
It has been ages since we caught a movie together and I'm so thankful for that day ♥
My boyf then joined us after his work and we had Pastamania =D
After that , we walked around Causeway Point together and my mum got to enjoy a massage for a while ♥
It was a short and simple day but I had a great time with my mum and my boyf :) ♥

I love you , mummy ♥

Valentine's Day 14'
This year marks the 8th Valentine's Day spent with boyf ! ♥
Wow it has been so many years ~ And I'm so glad we're still going strong and stronger day by day :)
We did not do much cos' I was gonna have a research project presentation the next day , so we did not want me to tire out =D
We headed to Bangkok Jam at Plaza Singapura to eat and we ate so much to the extent that I felt like vomiting for the rest of the day :(
But boyf was really sweet cos' he kept asking me to sit down and rest after we have walked for a little while ♥
I can already imagine how boyf would treat me when we get married in future and I'm pregnant LOL
Valentine's Day also comes with gifts ; boyf got me a bouquet of bears and a necklace while I only gave him a letter cos' I did not have enough money to buy him anything nor enough time to make him something nice :/ But he was happy enough cos' he knew I was really busy with school assignments yet I took time to write a letter for him =D
There will be more Valentine's Day to come for us ♥

Happy 8th Valentine's ♥
Bouquet of 5 bears and a necklace ♥ Thanks so much for the gifts !
Turning 20
I just turned 20 exactly a week ago =D
I spent my afternoon at the zoo with my mummy and my boyf ♥
I had an enjoyable time there and it was the first time the three of us went to the zoo together :)
It was tiring cos' we kept walking hahahas but the weather was kind to us , it wasn't very hot that day =D

Zoo ♥ 
The best part of my birthday was my birthday dinner at Seoul Garden !
My bro joined us for dinner after his work ♥
It has been a long time since my bro joined us and he finally did ! I've always been wanting to take a photo with both my mum and bro inside and another photo with my 3 VVIPs , and I got it on my birthday =D ♥
It is really nice to see my bro and my boyf get along well now , cos' they used to dislike each other in the past :) They even talked till 11plus in the night after my mum and I left for home LOL
It really doesn't matter to me if I don't get presents on my birthday , cos' what is really important to me right now is sincerity and quality time :)
It was one of my best birthdays in my 20 years of life and I am really very extremely happy cos' I got to spend so much quality time with the people who are most important to me ♥♥
Simple yet so memorable ♥
I feel so blessed and I can't wait for our next get together =D ♥

My mum and my bro ♥ 
Ultimate favourite photo ; my 3 VVIPs ♥♥ 
Also , Hui Juan celebrated my birthday for me too on last Saturday :)
Thank you so much for the treat and gifts and may our friendship last =D
There's no point dwelling on things that upset you , learn to live your life to the fullest :)
I hope one day you'll see why it's good to spend your days wisely and happily :)
Take care of yourself and see you ! =D ♥


These are all the memorable occasions so far ~
Now I feel that the first 2 months of 2014 have been really well-spent :)
I've been feeling good too , lesser emotional outbursts I guess .
I'm gonna continue making 2014 a good year for myself and for the people I love ♥
This holiday , I'm gonna have to do a lot of things .
I need to plan my finances and my goals . 
I am going to the library to borrow a book soon and finish it this holiday =D
I am gonna enjoy myself , might or might not be going for cheap shopping , but I am so gonna play ! =D
I am gonna train myself to be self-sufficient :)
I hope to take up driving lessons cos' I want to use this opportunity and time to learn while I am still free from school :)

That's the end to this post ! Take care and thanks for taking the time to read :)