Happy 2015 !
Wow I have not updated my blog since last March and I think that this is the longest hiatus I have ever had since I started my blog .
Last June or July , I wanted to blog about "Psychology Study Trip to Perth 14'" but I was really busy with school and I was not motivated to do it during my free time . So , I will blog about the study trip after this entry , but maybe a few days later .
How was 2014 for you ?
For me , 2014 was tough . The year started really well and I was really happy until I came back from the study trip . Specifically , I struggled with school (revision and assignments) and my personal life . For a while , all I thought of was to go away from Singapore and such a thought exacerbated the situation .
Overall , 2014 gave me a lot . I am really thankful for my mum , brother , boyf , and my friends . I love you all so much .
Moving on to 2015 , my one and only resolution is to live my life well .
I do not know what I should blog about now , kind of lost for words and too many thoughts are running through my mind now .
I will come back another day .
"Because that same instant during which you think you're invincible or that the world cares about you at all is the exact same instant that can split a life into a before and after."