Hi readers !
In my previous entry , I said that I would blog about "Psychology Study Trip to Perth 14'" but it has been so long since the trip and honestly , I lack the motivation to blog about it . To keep it short and sweet , the trip was really awesome and I would really want to visit Perth again in the future ! Anyway , I have created a photo album specially for the trip and you can view the photos in my Facebook !
Today is the first day of February , how time flies . Valentines' Day is coming and I am also turning 21 soon ! Anyway , how was the first month of 2015 for you ?
For me , January was busy , refreshing , and filled with moments when I felt sad and empty . I worked on my Major Project (MP) , did other stuff besides MP (e.g. looked through scholarships for university , photography courses , and watched videos and movies on my laptop) , and spent time with my boyfriend and friends (I need to spend more time with my mummy and bro) .
Also , I made a big decision to not pursue Psychology in UK , where the course will commence in September this year . Instead , I applied to University of Queensland's (UQ) Bachelor in Psychological Science (2016 intake) and am waiting to hear from UQ . This decision was made because of several reasons : I feel that I need a longer break , I want to earn some income for myself , and I want to explore further into Photography .
Oh and if you do not know yet , last year I created an Instagram account specially for Photography , in which I upload pictures that I took and so far , I am into landscape photography . Look at the left side bar on my blog , click on "View on Instagram" and you will be able to see the pictures I have uploaded . I probably will blog about Photography in detail some time in February or March , so stay tune to that entry !
"Scars only show us where we have been, they do not dictate where we are going."