Polytechnic life has ended for me and by that I mean no more lectures, tutorials, assignments, and exams. I kind of miss the academic aspect now haha. More sadly, no more seeing and talking to the lecturers I like and no more seeing my close friends so often.
To me, I think that the best part of my polytechnic life is studying Psychology and having found a few close friends, who made it more enjoyable.
Of course, there were upsetting parts as well, but I feel that these upsetting parts have made me cherish the people who genuinely care for me even more and have turned me into a genuine individual (working hard on it).
Right now, I am waiting to graduate on 20th May and I cannot wait to take pictures in my graduation robe, with my loved ones!
I am currently working part-time at a psychology center and I am going to work part-time at a friend's food shop in a few weeks' time.
I need to earn and save more money to prepare for my future education and for my future with Den, which explains why I have decided to take up another part-time job.
Besides working, I am also working on my personal development; I am getting myself to workout regularly, I am planning to register for my Basic Theory Test (BTT) by the end of May, and I am going to register for Photography courses at the end of June.
So why did I decide to take up Photography? I think my interest in Photography was sparked during my Psychology Study Trip to Perth in June 2014. Photography is currently a hobby to me but I hope that I would be able to turn this hobby into something great in future. Photography makes me feel happy and relaxed!
Also, as I have mentioned in previous posts, I have applied to University of Queenland's (UQ) Bachelor in Psychological Science 2016 Intake and also scholarships through the Public Service Commission (PSC) Gateway. I have received Conditional Offer from UQ but sadly and expectedly, I did not manage to get a scholarship from PSC.
Hence, my plan now is to apply for Singapore Institute of Management's (SIM) Bachelor in Science (Psychology) January 2016 Intake.
Going for private education is my last alternative; I used to be very against the idea of myself going for private education but I believe that it will not be as bad as I thought, as long as I do my ultimate best.
I feel like posting about my love story in the next blog post hahaha.